CCP killed highsec PvP

Limited watchlist and a wardec cap are not mutually exclusive changes.
They can be implemented simultaneously.

1 Like

It’s not about implementation. It’s about the consequence of changes.

i faught 10:1 in Hek, in a tornado, against eve uni,as -10, with a few hundred (!) bookmarks to bounce around in. Only got one or two, but the adrenaline was worth it. It’s a game. When you’re afraid oflosing ■■■■ and can’t figure out tactics to deal with masses, then … sure … you’re not cut out for this… or space poor … or a coward.

Being afraid of fighting against the odds and being afraid of losing in general for whatever reason makes you a loser, and or a coward, because it’s a video game. You earn respect for daring and earn smacktalk for not.

In real life i’dagree that whatever strategy helps you staying alive is the best one, but apparently you’re not aware that EVE is not real life. With your logic, everyone who doesn’t dare doing PvE without looking up a guide for running them safely is smart. Nope, they’re actually boring cowards afraid of losing their ■■■■.

2 Likes

All change has consequence.

I dont think pics of beer qualify as style.

So you know. Do you then think about all the consequences?

Yes, of course.

True , they don’t.
Guinness however is an entirly different matter.

2 Likes

List some of them.

This is the best thread ever.

Has anyone else noticed that you can track specific members’ sleep times judging by the gaps in between their ‘no, YOU are wrong’ posts?

Just saying and stuff.

Don’t mind me, I got the JUMBO popcorn now.

4 Likes

Omar shut the door!
You’re letting all the forumfoo out!

2 Likes

They’re not particularly stylish but infinitely more so than pointless pedantry

Depends on the changes in question.

Ive made a comprehensive, multifaceted proposal that balances out in equity for most in HS, whether carebear or PvP oriented.

What concerns me, though, is when you ask “list concerns”, its asking me to prove a negative.

The concerns/issued are considered in my draft, and inform it.

I can formulate my draft again tomorrow, and post it here, again, as I have in threads long forgotten.

I’m only interested in what you think the consequences of a wardec limit are.

Given that you’re the leading authority on repetitive statements…

Who peed in your cornflakes?

2 Likes

More purposeful derailment, and trolling, above.

It’s not trolling if it’s true, that you frequently make repetitive statements is easily verifiable; but go ahead and report it if it soothes your ego.

1 Like

This is a nonsense myth.
I express my views always in context, with variation.
This infuriates players trying to misdirect the topic away from questioning their interests, and/or gishposting my posts up the thread with random BS.

Doesnt work, cos I will always come back.

If you want repetetive statements, look to vested interest posters that repeatedly troll/wreck threads with the same nonsense.

You went into beer pics, which is somewhat novel, but derailment/off-topic nonetheless, as is your post above.

If i cba, I might check your post history tomorrow, but Im pretty sure I already know what I will find there.

TLDR: You want this thread wrecked, cos you dont want HS PvP changes.
Ill review your posts in this thread tomorrow, but Im already quite sure atleast 50% of them are just to derail it.

Yeah nah
Anyone that ever saw you in any thread knows how broken your bot is when proven wrong

You can’t face it, which is hilarious on its own

So, you’re basically infuriating yourself
That’s neat

Ftfy

@Dracvlad there’s your daily stalker attention :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Didnt school start for you?
Maybe this year you will finally graduate from highschool :slight_smile: