Hello Pilots and developers,
The following mechanics are intended to help newer players, and those less driven by pvp to do better in high security space, and help make game play more difficult by those who are constantly grieving it (hopefully encouraging them to populate lower security space for piracy)
Part 1: New Surrender mechanics
- War Declarations surrender not longer require approval from the aggressor.
*“Surrender” Will now have two modes, Unmediated surrender, and Mediated surrender.
- Mediated surrender is mediated by concord and will provide a cost per member and their skill point value. The characters will share a bracket distribution like that of skill injectors. Each one will provide a value that is added to the total surrender amount for a mediated member. This means, that a corporation with high skill point pilots in it will pay more then one with lower skill points, and that a larger corp will pay more then a smaller.
- Mediated surrenders have a 150,000,000 isk base cost, added on upon corp member count and their assigned skill point brackets.
- Mediated war declarations do not require approval of the aggressor. This means that a corporation can now pay a larger amount of isk to instantly end the war declaration.
- Unmediated wars will continue as intended.
- Unmediated wars now have an option to allow the consolidation of the losing party into the victor.
- Wars will now be required to entosis nullsec space.
Weekly War declaration rates will now increase the longer you are at war. This rate will increase a rate every billing cycle. This means every week the weekly price for war declarations will increase by a factor of 0.25 (25%). this should increase up to 200% of the war target count cost, and should take an equal amount of weeks to drop off dropping at the same rate.
This mechanic is to help the high sec grief driven alliances to find something else to do for periods of time and to make their income a little harder.
Part 3 Mass Mechanics
Freighters can no longer be bump (and stopped) by ships of lower masses.