CCP killed highsec PvP

For example, you asked me above for 500mil for an invite to the channel.
The channel knows what/why/how you are operating.
As I said above, if you want to discuss this, take it to ingame mail.
This is not relevant to topic.

1 Like

It was a joke. Woo!

Yet you brought it up :thinking:
Interesting

Also what’s wit the many edits on your posts?
Are you not sure of what you write down?

I didnt bring it up.
Faylee and you did,

Again, you are derailing with offtopic.

What was a joke?

Hmm
Nope @Salvos_Rhoska

Nice try
Ralph only shared the docs, you’re the first one to talk about it (more like complain but whatever lol)

Gg

I’ll let you think on that for a bit. Get back to me when you get close to forming an idea

1 Like

Yes, I was, before you ripped off my suggestions:

I have suggested the following (which has since been copied by Dom in his proposal but my specifics are different):

-Inversely scaling wardec cost based on corp size.
-Wardec maximum based on Omegas.
-Limited Watchlist.
-Locator Agent improvement.

Wardec Cost: Based on size, inversely, so as to enable corps large and small to declare war on an equal footing, relative to their size and the targets.

Wardec Maximum: Based on Omegas, so as to moderately incentivize specific wars. The Omega limit is to prevent inflating this limit with Alpha spamming, and is more representative of the “real” accounts associated with the corp. The specific margins can be discussed.

Limited Watchlist: I propose as being bought individually by specific players in a wardec engaged corp, on a target corp. Ie: The Corp does not get Watchlist. Each player has to buy it themselves, individually. I propose it be bought for 1-7 days, with cost scaling to 7. I propose it be bought through the Wardec interface. The reason to make this only individually buyable by players, is so that though the information can be shared with others, smaller corps, and even solo wardeccers, can get it too at the same cost. (For guys like Kannibal Kane for example)

Locator Agents: I propose Locator Agents are eliminated, and instead Location Services are naturalized into an aspect of the Bounty interface. Result: Location services are bought from the Bounty interface at a flat rate (no standing issues), anywhere in space, based on the level of Location service you want. Targets in J-space are excluded, as before. Locator service will not reveal if target is online, as before. You can use the Watchlist service instead., if at war with them.

Second, optional, I propose the cost of the Location service is reduced in a scalar fashion depending on the current Bounty on that target. Ie: A target with a high bounty, will cost less to locate. This, additionally, returns some significance to Bounty. IE: Bountied targets are cheaper to locate.

1 Like

Think on what?
I have nothing to “get back to you on”.
You havent posted anything that requires it, or is ontopic.
Im not going to pay you one isk to re-enter the discord, which you yourself said you would invite me back into.

Keep digging, You are only making it worse for yourself, both here and in discord channel.

Ive told you twice to take it up in ingame mail, yet still you persist here, to derail.

A copy would be exactly the same, which it isn’t.
It’s worded like it is because it’s how I see things. Not how you see things.

Why are you repeating the wall of text once again? People can easily scroll up and see it.

Here I was saying how you’re the first one to mention the discord in this thread. People have had their ideas long before you even got in there, those in my doc included, we just have different visions of things.

So please stop claiming I or anyone else copied your ideas when it’s not even similar :wink:

Let’s say I purchase a watchlist. Do I get to watchlist a single individual or a whole corp with my payment?

You, individually, get the whole Corp Watchlist, for that warred Corp, for that payment, for that duration.

1 Like

No, let us look at constructive discussion… or complaining with a possible solution.

See, this is how you complain about something. You voice your issue, you then suggest a solution. Instead of crying about it constantly without any form of resolution… just because you think you are entitled to some kind of pat on the head or at-a-boy because you are the loudest whiner on the forums.

Just saying it isn’t that hard as others have posted possible solutions and suggestions in this nearly 100 post long thread.

Ive been talking about, exploring and developing my views/suggestions on this for years.

I didnt get any pats on the head or at-a-boys.
Didnt stop me.

I am vindicated that my proposals have disseminated.
People may not realize it, for one reason or another, but I put these ideas in their heads they now call their own.

Mission accomplished.

1 Like

OK. Just to make sure I am crystal clear, under your version of things:

I, as a single alpha character corp, decide to war dec goons (or whatever large alliance you wish to imagine).

Under the fee structure you laid out, I would be paying the lowest tier rate. For ease, let’s imagine that is the current 50mil ISk. I think you wanted to reduce that in other threads, but, honestly, I can’t keep track of the million+ variations on the theme. I might be wrong wrt to the number.

Now that war is declared, I can purchase the ability to watchlist goonies. Since you want the ability to help small dec corps, I can’t imagine the fee will be very onerous. Maybe 25mil for 7 days?

So, for 75mil, I get 161 hours of Goons watch listed, and now know when their FCs, Caps/Supers, etc log on for less than 30min of grind time.

Does that about sum up the idea?

Keep dreaming pal

There was talk about all that long before you got in the picture :slight_smile:
Like a really long time ago lol

you did in your arse.

Raz, myself and others have been having this conversation for over two years,
from when we first heard the watchlist was going away,
at which point it became evident to anyone with the slightest notion of what had happend, would happen.

Raz has been vocal on this topic for as long and we (devils) have had a public stance on this and the general state of the HS war oriented community for years now.

We had a roundtable with most of the Merc heads and some CSM and an ongoing discord for discussing ways to make war a usefull and engaging mechanic for a healthier eve. (which is open to anyone that can leave the adversarial bullshite at the door, just poke one of us )

we have been making ourselves heard at every available opportunity for the last two years
and heave been proposing ideas for as long.

You were invited to the discord on the strength of your recent-ish posting and left after two days after throwing a hissyfit bad enough to embarrass my 7y’olds ,
that was your contribution salvos, you embarrassed yourself,
nothing more.

5 Likes

“wait you had a discussion with Drac and you feel better informed about the motives of wardeccers? isn’t that kinda like having a discussion with a mining corp and feeling better informed on the motives of gankers? wink”

You took offence to this post. A few found it amusing. Others saw the point of it. You and you alone saw it as a personal attack. From there it degenerated over the next 24 hours into the first and only ban from that group in the 3+ years since it was first started on slack.

5 Likes

In the proposal, that would not be possible, because wardec amounts are linked to Omega. You wouldnt be able to wardec with no Omegas in corp. War could, however, be declared on you by others, regardless of your corps Omega count.

As to the rest of your example, yes that would be accurate (though with the figures being speculation, as you pointed out.)

I withdraw that Dom “copied” my suggestions.
It doesnt matter anyways whom the suggestions originated from.
I dont care who, if anyone, gets credit for what, as long as good changes result.
I made a point of it, because my general memory of when I have made those suggestions that now appear in his draft, I dont remember him supporting any of them, and instead antagonizing me with troll posts.

What remains after that, is Doms proposal has roughly the same structure as my suggestions/views have been/are.

As such, I support his draft in large part, though our specifics are different.

Ive made hundreds of posts on this topic over the years, and explored/developed many of these suggestions in active and often quite hostile debates. Each time, it seemed nobody agreed, or supported them. Usually just “■■■■ on Salvos” replies and gang-bangs.

Thus Im glad they now are in Dom’s draft, and are being taken seriously (though I disagree with some of his specifics).

As to the Discord, I fked up and lost my cool.

I apologize to @Faylee_Freir and the community there.
My comments where not worthy of the channel.
Should I be let in again, it will not happen again.

5 Likes

I forgive you. It’s all good.

2 Likes