CCP killed highsec PvP

Makes no sense. If the majority of players want to snowball it, then why should the minority not get snowballed?

Because it’s bad for the game.
Just because the majority want something doesn’t make it healthy for the long term life of the game to allow such a thing to happen.

1 Like

Are you being serious now?
Have you thought about this?

No. When the majority doesn’t get what they want, then it’s bad for the game and not the other way around.

You completely missed his point.

1 Like

If you really can’t see how a self interested majority might not know what’s actually good for the long term health of the entire game, rather than their own short sighted fun… then no point discussing this any further.

2 Likes

Nonsense. We are talking about high-sec wardecs.

We then have no limit to the wars in low- and null-sec. You should start panicking now.

1 Like

Go and hide your face. :rofl:

Goddamit man…

1 Like

Sucks when you cannot rationally explain your fears, does it?

by the rate your arguments are deteriorating id say
you are eu,
somewhere near enough the gmt mark and about 2/3 into your wine,
or
actually gmt and just up too late…

You aren’t understanding the issues at stake here.
This is a HS PvP thread, and its very concerning that you dont understand that wardecs have little effect in LS and none in NS.

1 Like

less concerning , more telling.
he’s been trolling you for at least an hour, im suprised you didn’t twig it.

3 Likes

I’m happy to say that I don’t drink alcohol. Shall we get back on the topic? I’ll help you…

What happened on Serenity is entirely their business. They have other problems and you’re only using it as an argument to claim it was their blue donut that caused it. It’s however a server in China and they are communist people. And if they wanted the giant blue donut then it could well be a cultural thing. I’m not going to tell China to become a democracy here or assume that what they do will also be exactly what we do.

So you fear a big blue donut would destroy the game and rather than facing the fear do you want to make sure it can never happen. You think it’s better to just patronize all of EVE so you don’t have to fear it. If there are enough players who believe in the same fear as you do then you shouldn’t have a problem finding enough players to counter it.

So let’s just get back to the topic of high-sec and wardecs in high-sec, and why you think it’s necessary, after more than 15 years, to put a dampener on it.

fair enough, i’ll apologise if that was affencive

ive never once brought Serenity up
im not touching that with a six foot bargepole.

because eve changes
war has not since 2012

No. I’ll explain it for you. Nevyn talked about controlling majorities, because he thinks they will destroy the game. I’ve pointed out that we already have uncontrolled wars in low- and null-sec. That’s all.

outside of highsec , all war declaration does is turn the gate guns off sparky.

Worst explanation ever, for any kind of change. I might just use that to demand changes on anything.

Did you not read Nevyn’s comment? Seriously, this is not helpful right now. I suggest you read what he replied to me or just let it go.