CCP killed highsec PvP

i did yes but you didn’t understand what nevyn wrote so discussing this further would be a wast of both our time.
good night .

I understood it just fine. But I also understand that you’re upset and don’t want a discussion.

Bye-bye!

Getting the last word is really important for you, isn’t it, even if you say absolutely nothing of value with it.

It is to me when someone says something about me, which isn’t true.

What about when you accuse someone of being ‘upset’ with a post that it the intellectual equivalent of ‘umadbro lolololol?’

How can you see that he’s upset? How can you tell? Honestly, you can’t really, you’re just throwing it in there because telling someone to ‘calm down’, regardless of how it’s worded, is an old-school method of diversion away from the fact that you can’t answer valid criticism by pretending that the critique itself is some kind of irrelevant rage-induced rant.

When at the end of the day, you’re just wrong and not man enough to admit it.

1 Like

Because he made a snarky remark just to have the last word when he left. That’s commonly a sign of someone being upset, unhappy or unsatisfied. By the way, you talk too much.

There was nothing snarky about his comment, he was write. You’re missing the point.

And there’s no such thing as talking too much. Just people who can’t keep up/don’t want to listen.

Sure it was. He could have asked me if I misunderstood it, he could have explained it to me if he thought I did, instead he just left with it. That’s snarky.

He was trying to. You didn’t want to listen. You still don’t.

I’m still here and I’m still listening.

1 Like

No, you’re still talking.

Big difference.

No, I’m telling you. You’re the one who isn’t listening.

77 posts of randomness

I’m not even going to read those lol

1 Like

Yeah, you do that a lot.

2 Likes
  1. just about everything I post here should be interpreted as a little snarky.

2. I’ve explained the point as plainly as I know how without drawing pictures

1 Like

You mean to say you would deny us your artistic indulgences? Sir, I would very much like to see these pictures. Please draw them in crayon so Whitehound and Dryson can understand them.

1 Like

And I told you that you have a fear, which I don’t have.

Which is?

the fear of talking to idiots who don’t want to listen? (idk)

3 Likes

Leaving the effort of keeping the discussion on track to me, are you?

I said you fear what a majority of players would want.