CCP killed highsec PvP

At least twice, all wrapped in a Dinsdale worthy tinfoil blanket; afaik he biomassed all his characters too.

1 Like

He will regret doing that if he did biomass. It’s better to take a long break and then after the break decide if one is serious about quitting.

My character is 15 years old, no way I could ever biomass, that’s just insane.

Have no fear he can file a support ticket and get them resurrected from doomheim anyway. :skull:

2 Likes

Hmmm, still sounds a bit dodgy. What if something went wrong in the resurrection process? Too risky.

Then we can listen to his conspiracy theory about CCP deliberately sabotaging his resurrection while munching our :popcorn: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

At least for the first 90 days, until the data are transferred to long term storage. Once they’re there, they could be wiped the day after or still be hanging around for the next 10 years.

1 Like

Sorry for thread going off topic. It seems Salvos tried to be a CSM and got rejected and took it to heart. He should of accepted he wasn’t the man for the CSM role. I found it very difficult to communicate general points to him and I know that players and CCP would have had problems communicating things to him if he was the CSM.

I can’t say I dislike Salvos I just feel he needs to address the mild anxiety he has, Chamomile tea is a natural and wise choice. He would be a cool dude if he just calmed down and listened and talked more carefully. He should come back to Eve and join a corp to and just chill out.

I’m not the man for he CSM role Either @Salvos_Rhoska some things in life we just have to accept.

:skull: Undead Salvos :skull:

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong here. Highsec mercenary groups have always been very small. So now when you pay 500 million to wardec goonswarm, all they need to do is bring a fleet of 200 people to fight 10, destroy a structure and the war is over?
Why can’t the War cost be based on the size of the corporation declaring the war? CCP basically caters to two or three large alliances and if you don’t want to join them… Quit Eve.

It is impressive how people manage to make “grr gons, hat gons” post from every aspect of EvE… :+1:

Calm down miner. It’s got nothing to do with any particular group. That was just an example. Insert any name you wish.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.