CCP on Declarations of War Podcast

@CCP_Rattati

How long is it going to take before faction cruiser prices are addressed? The prices of everything are so out of reason. Why hasn’t the fact that it’s so much more efficient to buy a faction ship with lp than build one been fixed?

Why is it wrong? Why building one should be equal or best?

Like I said, agendas…

Because with these changes they have effectively killed an entire market within the game for no actual reason. The bpcs are practically useless now and worthless. Which makes escalations less valuable to run.

2 Likes

Correct, but that’s from your PoV.

They also encouraged the LP.

For some reason, people assume their way is the only way. I’m not even gonna start.

Removed some off topic posts.

@CCP_Rattati

Not sure if it was mentioned in this podcast or another now but I do know you are working atm on BS rebalancing.

My suggestion would be this , have you thought about instead of moving vertically to close the gap between sub caps and caps , ie a buff to BS , have you considered moving horizontally and adding , as there are in cruiser ship class , dedicated logi platforms ?

Giving more diversity and perhaps more practicality in sub cap fleets engaging caps rather than just a simple increase in dps / ehp

/edit

Also while I’m posting regarding possible ideas , you also mentioned you were looking at Upwell structures in the previous podcast.

Some quick ideas regarding them would be , give them ’ command centres ’ similar to ships command bursts but over a larger area , allowing defensive advantage to scale with the size of fleet brought to the field . Secondly allow them to accept logi from there defending alliance giving more options as to how to defend the structure for it vulnerable window . This would also create more fleet diversity as you would want to bring shield fleet to the shield timer and armour fleet to the armour timer to coincide with the logi being fielded .

Also if a logi cap was applied then because of the damage cap this would mean fleet fights over structures would scale better ie there would be more incentive to bring more ships than just enough to hit damage cap as damage / reps would be fighting against one another to produce a figure that would then be capped positively or negatively .

where*

2 Likes

Are there any ideas for use of waste/residue like polluting PI to make it less valuable/usable?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.