CCP Please remove the lens flare/dirty lens/fingerprints effect, it gets stuck and looks aweful

It’s really, really annoying and ruins the image quality overall as it gets stuck in the center of the screen.

Thanks.

moved to Player Features & Ideas - EVE Online Forums

1 Like

Career agents missions ? (just to understand exactly what you are refering to, but hopefully CCP have better remote mind reading capabilities than I do)

i totally agree, need to turn down the star flares just a bit so we can actually see what’s in space again, also get rid of the crumb asteroid effects, looks tacky

I kinda disagree with this. Stars are unimaginably bright, and they create a unique an interesting ambience what makes for a completely different gameplay feel.

Yeah the stars are fine and asteroid effects too, looking at you Ikshuki.

It’s the fact that the camera is treated as a lens, so it gets those damn sprites and washed out brightness kind of in certain light and IT SUCKS. Eve is beautiful but please can I at least have a clean “lens” if you insist on it being one.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.