CCP quietly pulls the 12traits survey and 7 days Omega bonus from the launcher

Pearl Abyss, EVE DEVS, and Rattati don’t give a ■■■■ about what the players think. Rattati told the EVE community to ■■■■ off more or less when he told hard working cash paying customers to quit EVE. If that man still has a job after disrespecting people like that its safe to say that the rest of the DEVS working on EVE hates the EVE community like Rattati does.

1 Like

You keep pasting that stuff all the time, it’s quite funny. And so far, with my limited understanding, it just seems as if they are shaking up the rediculous afk/alt/grind/bot army playstyles.

As a Goon you should probably understand that they are not destroying THE game, they are destroying YOUR game.

1 Like

Not everyone has bought something from CCP, it’s possible to play 100% free

The only thing they may have is your name, DoB and mail

Well yes, we know, the CC details are based on the assumption you have paid for your subscription and was a direct response to something else, so not even sure why you replied

That being said, doesn’t change what i also said about all the chatlogs, along with anything else they log like activities etc

1 Like

I completed the survey on my main account, I couldn’t be bothered to do the others. The seven extra days omega were the only reason I did it, but it was too much hassle to do for my other accounts. While I tried to give accurate data I was completely uninterested in my results. Still, it might give CCP some insights into the player base.

1 Like

same.

I don’t mind giving the information, and though I have several accounts on omega I don’t need to get free omega either so …

1 Like

Ahhh ■■■■ i missed it out , thought it was till the end of the month coz there was no date given anywhere , thnx for clarifying that it ended.

I did the survey for this account and answered all the questions as truthfully as I could.

I didn’t bother to do it with my other 3 accounts, they’re Alpha and getting 7 days Omega on them wouldn’t have made much difference.

1 Like

you can start omega only research jobs.

1 Like

You surprise me, I didnt think youd be one to consider flirting the rules?

2 Likes

That’s probably why they pulled the survey.

On day one there were instructional posts on how to exploit the event that the ISD were in no hurry to take down. They only needed to be left for up a couple of hours before the word spread to all of New Eden and everyone was running the survey on their 20 - 50 bot accts and ruining whatever it was that the survey company was trying to do.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Not sure what you mean.

Like I said, I completed the survey as truthfully as I could, just for this account and I didn’t bother doing it for my other 3 accounts, definitely don’t remember ever giving any cause to doubt me.

Just to be clear, Im not saying you did do anything wrong, I mean I guess if you use a seperate launcher per account, then its fine.

1 Like

OK, I don’t know if there was an option to do it on all accounts.

Guess I should have said I didn’t even bother trying to do it with my other 3 accounts…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.