Ccp response needed. whats being done to lower plex prices

Answer the questions, Aaron.

1 Like

iā€™m not sure iā€™ve posted it yet, but i think plex are too cheap.

2 Likes

Only CCP can answer those questions. Facts are facts effort was expended with the goal of earning a Plex for finding CCP another customer. Money was exchanged. Thatā€™s the only view I can possibly have due to me only being a customer of CCP.

1 Like

he believes CCP creates plex out of thin air, instead of doing the smart thing and using confiscated plex from the never ending amount of caught RMTers and botters. i guess iā€™m a horrible businessman.

1 Like

Either way, this does not support any of his ideas.

1 Like

Then you should have no problem answering my simple questions.

1 Like

It was never stable and since 2014 it has never looked like it would be stable either (probably didnt look like it before but I wasnt playing).

As for CCP doing something to lower the prices - no they do the opposite.

I see 3 ways to lower the price:

1. Lower the RL price.

2. Lower income per minute in game.

3. Lower the use of the item.

What CCP has done:

1. Increased the RL price, camouflaged in the split. (compare value of 2 old / 1100 new PLEX fx)

2. Constant changes to increase null income, adding more minerals in each m3 ore, force ratting for bounty etc.

3. Adding uses to PLEX. Fx SKIN system and skill trading.

1 Like

Can Event Plex be gathered by Alphas?

Edit: Ignore him, I am.

1 Like

This was promised by the financial guy CCP had. However havenā€™t seen that promised the last few years. And notice the had in the previous sentence.

*EDIT Also the quote functionality is rubbish on this new forum.

When PLEX reach 3 billion isk, weā€™ll get rid of a shitton of leechers who donā€™t think the game is worth paying fiat for.

Thereā€™s a direct relation between the price of 500 PLEX and the quality of people around, and Alphas are a great way of making sure these people stick around in reduced quantity.

They only said confiscated PLEX would be re-introduced.
Never said how, when, or at what rate.

Aaron is still avoiding my simple questions.

1 Like

I belive his exact words were ā€œI will never induce PLEX into the economy.ā€

1 Like

Event PLEX could be earned by Alphas.

1 Like

The event that gave 1 new PLEX was years after they stopped having the financial guy.

*EDIT guys to guy.

Yeah but what was it? Did Alphas exist? And if they did was it feasible for them to win it?

Given the statistical size of the free PLEX amounts we seem to be talking about, they seem utterly negligible.

Iirc, yes, they existed.

Small, yes.
But not paid for.
As Buddy PLEX also was not paid for, certainly not at cash value.

That is, unless you can provide evidence CCP uses confiscated PLEX to source them.
Can you?

I have answered, but Iā€™ll type the same thing again. Iā€™m not a CCP employee therefore my knowledge of detailed transactions for CCP and their customers is limited.

So letā€™s see if I follow, if all buddy Plex and confiscated Plex were used in game you still think it would make a difference to the isk price of Plex?

Lol.

Check the table data for Plex on forge market, you will see that there are some 4000 Plex transactions daily involving up to 2.5million units of Plex. The amounts you speak of are too low to make a difference. Even 30k of new Plex from your poor combat/mission plex reward idea generated daily would never make any difference to the price.

All of that makes a difference.
You where the one trying to argue my small rate of PLEX introduction would have a HUGE impact. Are you now redacting that?

And no, you have still not answered my simple questions.

If I sub the account you Buddied:
-1 How much did you pay for that PLEX you got?
-2 How much did I pay for that PLEX you got?
-3 Who paid CCP for that PLEX, and how much?
-4 Can you confirm Buddy PLEX is from confiscated PLEX?

Simple questions. Answer them.

Yes I did argue it would have a huge effectā€¦a huge effect on CCPs earnings and thatā€™s it.

1, I paid for the Plex by expending time to convince you to join eve.

2, you paid nothing.

3, I can speculate that the Plex was generated and given to me as commission for finding you.

4, no idea. In any case it makes absolutely no difference to your overall point of increasing supply. Even if CCP had 1 million confiscated new Plex and put it on market its still only half of the Plex the forge market sells daily.