Ccp response needed. whats being done to lower plex prices

How so, if they would have insignificant impact on the player PLEX market?

Can we discuss this in voice? Im away for the next 5 days on military training, but Im available after that to argue this in voice.

1. You paid zero cash to CCP for that PLEX.
  2. Correct. I did not pay any cash for that PLEX. I paid cash only for my own sub.
  3. Your speculation that CCP sources Buddy PLEX from confiscated PLEX has no proof.

No. Sorry.

Why not?

Yes but your alt subbed. So I supose I earned a commisson from your first and future sub’s if any.

Point 3, was not my speculation. I don’t care if its sourced from confiscated Plex.

So you earned a “commission” that is worth more in cash than the sub I paid?
Fyi, 500PLEX>sub.

Who paid for that commission?

OK, so u don’t understand big companies sometimes pay commission to people who find them business. This is a common practice you should investigate.

Also CCP pay the commission in the hope that your alt sub’s for longer than 1 payment. Also if you look carefully you will see that if you buy a 3 month, 6 month, or a years sub you save money.

1 Like

What was this event called? Id like to look it up.

Show me a company that pays you a bigger commission than the value of the service you directed a new client to?

Show me how you or I paid for the cash value of the additional PLEX you got, when I merely subbed for my own use?

I PAID CCP cash for my sub.
You PAID CCP 0 cash for that PLEX.

Then google and look it up.

You don’t understand commission or incentive based sales. This is on you.

1 Like

You dont understand, as I specifically said, that your “commission” is worth more in cash than my sub.

You dont understand, that nobody, not you or I, paid CCP for the PLEX you got.

The only cash CCP received, was my sub money. Period.

The PLEX you got, earned them zero cash. Infact it cost them a sub/PLEX purchase, because you now have that PLEX without having paid CCP a single cent.

How you do not understand such a simple concept. Mindboggling.

Right so u already know that all buddy program sales only last a month and never longer?

You believe commission is never paid out before a few months of sub is paid?

TLDR: This thread, and other PLEX threads, are camped/trolled by people that dont want their PLEX business ingame to depreciate, no matter what the cost to CCP or the game.

This is patently stupid and false.

It doesnt matter if they sub for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months.
You still only get 1 PLEX, for free, that you never paid a cent for.

If they sub with 500 PLEX, its just exchanging 1 PLEX for another, and CCP earns no new income on a new sub.

For the love of baby jeebus close this thread.

4 Likes

Feels like gambling, doesnt it? You can get addicted.

1 Like

If you are so convinced you are on top of this, then theres nothing more to discuss, is there?

Apart from your random paranoid outbursts.

2 Likes

We are not the only participants in this thread.
You dont have anymore say in its closing than I do.
Get over yourself.

You want it closed. I want it open.

If you have nothing more to discuss here, then leave the thread.