CCP should advertise EVE in major cities

People dont organise or do anything but krab and blob.

That’s their lazyness.

2 Likes

CCP should save their money. They need to determine if their advertising costs are greater than the revenue they get from it.

well ya gotta be willing to spend money to make it.

Not if you are getting a negative result.

so don’t advertise your product ? that’s not exactly a good idea.

If you do not make money from Advertising you drop it. You rely on word of mouth and look at the product. It normally means there is something wrong with the product or the advertising if you are not getting an ROI.

You look at changing the advertising if possible or feasible,

This then leads to improving the product or just continuing it without advertising while profitable.

1 Like

If the umbrella breaks in the rain?

Yes, and quite rudely, too.

—Gadget is an equal opportunity curser

1 Like

Actually, that was in reference to a new player to eve online could purchase Plex using real currency and then in game that Plex could be scammed away within an single contract.

Now we might agree that greed and stupidity will one day kill off humans, so I applied the same thought in what could come of Eve Capsuleers.

I agree with doing more advertising but having CCP Falcon be featured in them, no.

If you’re looking for a face to be associated with Eve Online, I think the person in this video would be better suited for it:

1 Like

There are not enough localizations in the client to be advertised in major cities

I don’t know if we have localization in Spanish, but that would open up a huge playerbase, if not already done. But even without localizations, I notice that we have quite a few players from around the world already.

But doing nothing seems to be leading to CCP’s eventual closure.

1m players join eve, by the end of day 1: 10 players remain

i love that chick, she gets me going

1 Like

1 Like

I posted a naki butt before and was issued a 7day fking ban from eve forums, butt its ok for them to post a bare ass in a city for “advertising” gard - mind boggles

Hope to meet Hilmar one day “wink Wink”

with trailers like this…

Why cant CCP just make movies for cash…or mini-series plus movies…
They can start all the way back to the beginning…
They could go farther than that, they could tell the story of the 100 year war between teh Gallente and Caldari for example in extreme detail, by putting the lore on the big screen. or whatever.

Think about it, doenst have to be a recruitment PR thing, just get the anime ppl to gobble it up and wanting more, profit.

1 Like

they would stop production half way through after hiring a ton of a list celebs stating “that’s its way to hard to to produce and they decided to scrap the show”

2 Likes

The advertisement pictured above might be rather risque, but it still qualifies as outreach. Outreach is needed.

We’ve got some headwinds coming in terms of retention. It looks as though a recession is on its way, and that means that folks are going to have to be pickier about where their smaller pool of entertainment income is going. EVE’s ad campaign will help remind folks that EVE remains a possible use of that money.

I don’t know what the player number threshold is to keep CCP’s doors open, even with the purchase of the company by Pearl Abyss. I don’t want to need to find out, thus my push for advertising outreach.

1 Like

I seen some ads for Office 365 or so , or this is not spreadsheet simulator ?

Hilmar actually did announce at one fan fest they where going to make a movie but like all his ideas it died by alcohol.