Throughout New Eden, each market hub has some sort of tax haven citadels in a system adjacent that honestly causes some issues. In addition, the TTT is probably one of the most overpowered mechanisms that fund null-sec alliances.
- Market fees go to the owner.
- The TTT is probably one of the most overpowered mechanisms that fund null-sec alliances. Has no place in high-security systems.
- Reduces the high-sec market ISK sink, leads to additional inflation.
- This is a theory but could be a big reason for null-sec stagnation
- It’s harder to consolidate assets. I’ve found it hard to continuously bounce between Jita and TTT to get or deliver items. Since the change, I’ve been in Jita and my gameplay experience has increased greatly.
- Still sucks that I can’t have multiple clones in one station and it blows my JC timer, but that’s another issue or valid tradeoff.
- I get to keep more isk.
- ~5% with no standings or skills in brokers plus accounting fees adds a lot of overhead to selling or buying items.
- The More isk I have, the more I want to blow up, or fly shiny stuff!
Overall this is a great change even that’s temporary. But it should stay!
Edit SAPI Watch 2021 - YouTube TEST relied solely on TTT, this change is GOOD, KEEP IT.