CCP Shound remove Not War Eligible

All that a ganker group has to do is join an NPC corp and communicate via Discord. NPC corps can’t be wardec’d. What are you going to do? Wardec Discord?

2 Likes

Hunt them, they most likely have bounties but regardless as you said it’s pvp within the boundaries we have been given, the price is either take a financial hit (the gankee), or the consequences of responding to pvp.

Frankly unless other things are changed changes to this mechanics is pointless while we have the ability to have endless alts at our disposal.

so what i am saying is not take the ganking away but there should be an option to kill that player.

one option could be if u gank people instead of kill right lasting just for one ship loss it would last 5+ days and is global to everyone and with the addition of this the tether of any station can not be activated while the 5+ day global kill right is active

1 Like

yes u can hunt them and thay just sit on station and u cant shoot them

Then I would simply park that ganking toon for 5 days and log into another one and continue…

I agree wholeheartedly, again bad mechanics but our clunker is what it is.

but it would give the option to kill

Long story short, if you want to kill gankers, just go to Uedama, sit cloaked on any gate in that system, and wait for Kusion or one of the many other gankers there to find their next victim, then start killing them. They are all flashing red. shoot on sight. You don’t even have to wait for them to gank anyone…

if they are flashing red faction police will kill them so u don’t get to kill them also they hide on the station till a target is found where nether players or faction police can shoot them due to the tether

-10 sec status gankers already have 24/7 open-to-everyone kill rights on them…

not if they are thither on a station they are invulnerable to players and faction police and dont leave until a target

options can be

Remove Not War Eligible

remove public Tether from stations.

Add global kill right witch would last 5+ days witch would allow any one to kill the player that caused act of aggression of a ship loss.

Add harsher punishment for going -10 EG: denial of npc stations in high sec depending on securty status.

This would give ways to kill the people ganking also balance the consequence for killing people.

1 Like

so you want all carebears to be deccable , hmmm i like :slight_smile:

why, if you dont like the station just dec it , or just bump the gankers off the tether whats the issue .

we are -10 and already have the permanent ability to be shot on sight by anyone anywhere

why ? the humans are afraid of us immortals and they wont do something that will make us angry.

there are many ways to kill gankers, my favourite is to just shoot them :slight_smile: that works but you need to not be afk for that to work.

3 Likes

Okay, I don’t know who flagged this guy, but I really wish you hadn’t. This is, of course, not to say that I agree with him, because I don’t. However, (1) I do believe in a person’s right to be wrong, (2) I get annoyed when I can’t find comments that I want to quote because they’ve been purged, and (3) I like arguing with people on the internet -especially with the guys that tee me up with their terrible arguments.

So, as long as a poster isn’t derailing the conversation, being an egregious dick, or otherwise stepping over the line, I say let them be wrong… Let there be a public record of them being wrong… Let it stand for others to see and disagree with.

Now, here is where I’d argue with Mr. Zembutoo, but I got to run. In short, however, you’re wrong. Eve is a PvP-centric game, and you don’t have to be a psychopath to enjoy Eve or play it the way it was designed to be played. Not quite sure why so many people think Eve is a psychopath simulator. But I’ve got to run. So, I don’t have time to explore the issue further.
No P2W

1 Like

When I started eve, I joined a corp that got wardecced by marmot collective, or whatever their name was.
The corp imploded and we were all left looking for another corp.
Fast forward a year and a half, and I started my own corp with nothing but my alts. They wardecced it but never got a kill because they had no clue where I was.
The old way of wardec was stupid. They would wardec anyone and everyone even without any knowledge of location or activity level. The change to structure owning corps only was a good move.
Now, my alts only have to worry about ganks going to and from jita.

1 Like

it was flagged by the time i got to it, but i think it was just where he was comparing eve players to being sociopaths or psychopaths, which is against the forum rules…

I’m a psychopath and I love eve. Can’t tell you how many sansha scum I’ve murdered with a smirk on my face.

2 Likes

yes and no.
The war mechanics before the changes were just as stupid.

Basically CCP replaced something that was annoying with something that is annoying but in a different way.

Literally coming up with this as I write but maybe an easy fix is to revert to the old, non structure tied, mechanic.
But base the war costs on the corp/alliance size of the Aggressor (not defender).

i.e.
1 Man Corp declares war on 100 man corp = Cheap
100 man Corp declars war on 1 man corp = Expensive.

Maybe it does the trick at protecting “the little guy” which iirc was CCPs intention with the updated mechanics. Ofc the community found a way to abuse it and now its broken.

Regarding Gankers.
They will just go back to NPC Corps if they cbb dealing with wardecs.
Another broken mechanic.

lol… how about turning it on its head completely… you cannot activate your guns at all if you are not in a war legible, NPC corp included.

That would definitely get these forums going again lol.

However I like the idea of @Luwc Luwc. 1 man corp vs many… cheap wardecs. But it needs counter to people just joining, where you as the aggressor cannot accept new joiners or corp in an alliance to avoid people piling in once wars are declarer cheaply.

1 Like

It would allow some dope lone wolf kills etc wouldnt it.
Maybe the price automatically adjusts itsself every 24h depending on aggressor corp size and CCP could just reintroduce the 24h join / leave corp timer if that corp is in war.

That should give about a 48h time buffer for the war costs to be adjusted automatically