CCP stop those annoying NPC Mining fleets

I don’t want to ban it…

Just move it to low/0.0…

And still it would be possible in high via wars or duels…just no ganking…

You fail to inform yourself what this is all about…do not listen to those propaganda posts that try to devalue it by turning the whole meaning around…:slight_smile:

That’s not what I asked you.

What do you perceive or consider to be PvP in Eve?

I told you…every kind of attack on my ship from another person or group that is not sanctioned by me before the attack(duel) or by a war… this has to stop in high…and this includes ganking,gate camps ect…but not said cases.

All other sorts of “pvp” can continue ime.

It’s way not that drastical it’s made up by some people on this forum…

Bugger me. I actually got a straight answer out of you; that deserves a beer.

PvP is often used as a catchall to describe any game, or activity within a game, where players compete against each other.

In Eve you’re competing against everybody else, for survival, for wealth, for resources, for influence, for territory etc etc. In short, PvP everywhere.

CCP say pretty much exactly that in the new player FAQ.

Removing a limited facet of PvP in hisec has a detrimental effect on all the the other facets of PvP in hisec. The economy is driven by destruction, destruction creating demand.

Most of the PvE loot that is sold on the market is being used to replaced stuff lost to PvP, ship and module sales are driven by PvP, ore sales are driven by PvP. If less is destroyed in hisec, there is less demand for replacement products in hisec.

Everything is connected.

right but if you remove a connection others will form naturally…

so the “problem” simply solves itself…

it always has and always will…

Tonight in the belt 21!!! npc mining fleet ships…

It’s getting worser and worser and worser…

Come in us prime time no roids in the belts…

Very healthy ccp very healthy for the game indeed…

Can I suggest moving systems, for a small fee I can find you systems with intact belts just before DT which indicate no NPC mining fleets are present.

These bots operate in low sec also. So they also operate in more dangerous areas.

You can attack them and they warp away. They do warp in a response fleet to attack you so be ready for that. But if you attack them the mining fleet warps away to a safe then disappears.

Off topic, that’s why. Very off topic.

Well…not really…look at the post above and the source post a little higher…

You’re no Shakespear, use worse and not worser.

Is that all you hve to say?

THIS is the real problem?

WOW

You don’t write anything worth replying to…

2 Likes

You’re no English major. Use a period and not a comma.

Oh good! Grammar fights.

Some observations:

I removed two Blood Raider FOB’s from my main mining system after mucking around with them for a couple of days.

There are two other NPC mining fleets in my system and they ignored the Blood Raiders and the Blood Raiders ignored them too. It was a pity because I was hoping to observe an NPC fight, but I think CCP nerfed it sadly.

The game around Blood Raider FOB’s is actually fun, however if there are too many NPC miners it does get a bit annoying. For example my preferred belt is mined out by them when I leave it a bit to increase in size. So I am likely to start using an alt to make them run away. And it does work as I did that with the Blood Raiders.

Anyway all in all I rather like this more involved play.

PS I am willing to remove Blood Raider FOB’s for others.

3 Likes

They are also in NPC Null as well. So Im well aware of that fact. But what it does is artificially decrease the belt numbers while at the same time the athanors can create new ones. So what it does is take away the generic belts and replace them with player made belts with conflict driver circumstances and gameplay surrounding them.

Thats a great thing for the game.

1 Like

Not by me…they cannot fight me on the “EVE is not for you” front so they try a different approach… :stuck_out_tongue:

“Great thing”?

A “great thing” to force miners into something they don’t want or like?

I call this stupid…