CCP stop those annoying NPC Mining fleets

You mean beeing true,takling the truth and you trying to devalue it because you are afraid of the conclusion you otherwise had to draw…?

Yes this is totally right…

No i really do not know the meaning behind this remark…

What ARE “sovereign citizen” ?

oh ffs, give it up.

pretty sad

Giving what up?

I’m waiting for an answer…

Your answer is but a google search away, but you’re probably too damn lazy to look for it.

You do have something in common with them though, delusions of grandeur and an overinflated ego.

2 Likes

let me guess, balos will now ask, what’s Google, never heard of it. hahahahaha :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::eyes:

Well we have something very common in here…called “reichsbürger”…

They state that since there never was a peace treaty signed after ww2 the federal republic of germany is an illegal state and still has its borders of 1939…they even make their own ids,money and such things and naturally they do not obey to the laws of the “illegal state”…

The goverment sees this quite different of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

you will not stop this will you?

stop what ? flexing my right to reply and comment ? hahahaha get real.

1 Like

Ok, because you’re special I’ll explain something to you. By naming this alt something you can easily google doesn’t make me lazy or you smart. I think the whole concept of a “sovereign citizen” is ludicrous.

Summary: You’re wrong again.

Indeed it is. I never suggested that you were lazy or that I was smart. I merely implied that by naming yourself after such a movement you can’t expect to be taken seriously.

WTF has my terrible killboard have to do with anything?

I’ve never claimed to be anything but someone who is quite happy to consume the game provided content, and take advantage of the player provided content to get my PvP on in more indirect forms.

They try the same with you they tried with me…don’t let them win …:slight_smile:

Do you think that typing over 8½ million characters in the old forums automatically bestows that honor upon you? I think not.

In your case, we won the moment you started spouting your “anti-everything balos hates campaign”

You’ve still not provided any kind of case for CCP changing the game to satisfy your wants beyond screaming “every game does this” and “I’m right and you’re all wrong” every time someone disagrees with you.

Personally I think that you’d be far happier playing a game that already caters to what you want, not try to change a game that doesn’t offer what you want and probably never will.

I’ll leave your own words, from another thread, here for you to ponder; especially the highlighted parts, those being especially relevant considering most of what you post.

Oh my, first my abysmal killboard and now forum stats from a defunct platform.

Would you like some straws to grasp at?

2 Likes

Well PVP everywhere was made happy for 15 years…

Time for a change…

And it WILL come,it HAS to…just a matter of time…

From the first post on i takled about time queues of a year plus…now we are not even 2 months in and the first shift to mainstream had already been done…no unecessary wars anymore without structures in high anymore…

Single step,but just the first one…much to do many steps to go but still…by time you will see the picture you reject today out of fear…you cannot do anything about it beside rage quit…see you 2020 but i guess not…

That’s the core design concept of the game, PvP in Eve being much more varied than shooting people in the face.

That WAS it…it’s not 2003 anymore and the change will come…

Nothing you can do…

Nope that IS, and always has been the core design concept of Eve.

Indulge me, what do you perceive to be PvP in Eve?

You seem to be doing quite nicely on your own :rofl: