CCP stop those annoying NPC Mining fleets

I don’t know who gave this rumor to the world…seach if you like to,for me it’s not important enough…

I smell bots. Where does the ore go? Follow the money.

They are ccp made…their purpose as the went live was “to keep the ore prices up”…
Once they didn’t mine much,you could stand beside them and they do what they did and it took them HOURS to empty a single belt.
It once was even said that they “WILL ONLY APPEAR IF A STATIION OF THEIR CORP IS IN THE SYSTEM”.

After that ccp obviously raised their numbers and mining amount without even stating it so that they NOW be able to empty a whole system within 2-3 hours after downtime regardless of the number of belts…their number just grows with the number of the belts…
And the ore is just prevented from entering the market…

Does this sound healthy?

Not in my ears…

Or at least make them have to deal with the rats like the rest of us. I really hate going to a belt and an NPC mining fleet is there hanging out with the pirates. As soon as I warp in, the rats agress me.

who the hell do you think you are?? every element of this game needs to change in your twisted universe of make it easy for Balos, I’ve already named it the Balos Bubble in another thread.

can you not just play the game without making these lol, demands :eyes:

Can someone hold this plebs hand for him. my word Balos, is there anything about EVE you don’t want changed?

edited

1 Like

Yes it does sound healthy. It pushes miners away from belts to more dangerous areas of Eve to deal with life in other areas. Yup, if u want to mine in one system forever you can kiss that goodbye. Travel!! See the sights of New Eden, do something else maybe.

Theres still lots of ore out there to be had by miners. Maybe not weak willed or carebears mind you. Be an adventurer!

2 Likes

Complete crap…no miner wants “adventure”…

This will not last…it was an error and will be corrected…

I am the one who is right with every single remark and you are part of a group of people who say that eve rather should DIE instead of change even a bit outside of their playstyle…

Not your opinion?

Well then,if i were you i would take a closer look at whom you company with…

Bad company…

I mine every day. On occasion I alt-scare the npc miners away. Even if I leave them be I still get enough ore. If all the ore is gone, I can jump to the nearby systems, mine all day and haul overnight.

Sorry to hear that you cannot solve the npc issue. Even when some people literally tell you step by step what to do. But yes, then you do a tantrum about missions where you could mine too… in peace… damn… if missions change, I will adapt. You should try that too.

There you go again. Forcing your game-play onto others. Doesn’t it get old?

I see nothing to substantiate this claim.

It really must be hurting for you to meet someone that is totally convinced by his own opinion and your bullying reflexes like taunting,calling him a troll and demanding him to leave doesn’t work at all…

Must be irritating…

I see though you seem to be agree that “something has to be done with this guy talking the truth about how our beloved game is outdated and needs a change to the better” on one hand,but on the other you are quite unsure what it has to be because of him not beeing affected by your normal tactics…

Really funny to observe this :slight_smile:

you speak for yourself and nobody else.

don’t think so. that’s all in your head.

if you where me you’d be playing the game and trying to beat it, not on the forums crying for your nappy to be changed.

Not bad meaning bad but Bad meaning Good ! :wink:

and stop with the alts, ffs hahahahahaha sov boy.

discorvered the flag with the alts already lol

Beeing salty alrady?

Nice…

you’re such a troll, go back to your bubble balos.

nothing but a troll

As you’ve decided to name yourself after a deluded movement that thinks real life rules and laws don’t apply to them, I’m going to dismiss you as a child too.

1 Like

I’ll give you two words to mill over. Paradox and Enigma.

just another balos alt. :wink: me thinks

yes, that’s what i think

i’ve got 2 for you also.

boat captain.

and

boat captain.

What else beside real life should rule?

I don’t get it…

Laws are not for real life?

oh a reply from the wrong alt, hahahahaha :eyes:

try again