CCP stop those annoying NPC Mining fleets

Calling people toxic while trying to point at solecist for solutions is pretty ironic given how toxic they are.

Balos is Toxic in general, to everyone whether its a PvE’r or a PvP’r or some carebear, and as to Solecists examples of solutions…for this topic they are spot on.

As to other threads or discussions im not addressing those…if you wish to then go to those threads instead of trying to pick a non-existence fight for no reason at all. (ill just flag any more attempts to do so and call ISD to lock the thread if you continue)

1 Like

No i’m not…i just don’t line in the the “all is right as it is chours”…

1. A game that is outdated to its core still using was was “normal” at the start of the century (PVP not in closed sectors for example).

2. Nice myth knowing that ccp could break all of this down in the blink of an eye if PA decides it’s more important to make money from the mainstream…the second part is too ridiculous to answer…

3. The MAIN reaosn “the community in general(which is not correct) dispises my sentiments” is their own convinience…they don’t want a change because they would have to adapt…and convinience is nothing that should hinder a must change to the better

Was that directed towards me? I mine in high sec.

In CCP we trust… bot we must…

1 Like

You are obviously not a miner. How ever you are right this would work if their wasn’t three different npc mining groups at a time in a system with only 8 belts. Scaring one off for long enough to log back over to a different character and mine half a rocks sound like a real profession doesn’t it. I would like to see mission runners run into gate guns on warp in to their missions that hit so hard have to have a second character speed tank them the whole time while they are in a mission. Because that would be about the same thing. Or lets have the mission givers instead of sitting in a station let them just wonder around space in deep safes so they have to be scanned down in order to just start a mission. Oh don’t forget the High gankers they have great career don’t they, sure did get a lot easier with alpha account, lets have concord follow them all day instead of just for 15 minutes after they kill some one. Lets make it reasonable though it will be just one frigate that with infinite range ECM guaranteed to hit always. Yeah that seem fair lets just give an equal nerf to all the professions because botters are taking over the game.

You know I am not here to have an argument with people that obviously don’t care about the very profession I am posting about. But I would like to say there is a mechanic in the game that is removing options for players which shouldn’t happen.

Actually it’s quite amusing to see someone that thinks he’s right all the time, despite every metric and the application of logic pointing to the exact opposite.

The world is going to continually fish-slap you in the chops until you realise that you know nothing, and that your wants are not the centre of the universe.

1 Like

Funny is how you really think your 2003 opinion of how this game has to be would be valid in 2019…

My opinion is no less relevant than yours, and by all accounts appears to be considerably better informed.

You appear to think that your vision of the game is the only one that counts even though it goes entirely against the vision of the game that CCP has had for the last 15 years, one that many of us share.

Furthermore you have absolutely no idea about how the game works, what constitutes PvP in it, or the ramifications of what you’re asking for.

#botlivesmatter

Exactly THIS is the problem…it’s not 2003 anymore…

This can be altered also…to the better…

Way more control over the game by CCP and less imagined influence of the players…can be only good for the game…

Or you know, play the game by its mechanics and solve your problem without metagaming?

-Hire some mercenaries.
-Kill them yourself
-Organise a mining operation to strip the mine faster than they
-Move to a less secure location so you’ve got less competition.

The NPC miners ARE immersive, as someone pointed out. For once NPC corporations are reflecting how they operate in the context of the world.

1 Like

And as someone pointed out the response fleets of the npc miners are far to powerful…
Another point that needs a 90% cut…

And again THIS is what this threat is all about…a cut by 90% regarding amount of the fleets,mining ability of the fleets and power of the attack responding fleet…

This is not about totally getting rid of it this is about making them playable and less annoying…

You know…the normal miner is not so much into PVP and difficulty so it’s not understandable why CCP even thought it would be a glorious idea to implent npc miner and PVE ganker like those responding fleets or forward operations bases…
This is no PVE content at all…maybe hardcore pve content but they disturb the “normal” pve’er and miner also…

I mean…NPC that act like gankers?

COME on…this is ridiculous…

1 Like

Common in many MMOs when you really think about it.

Name 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

What I don’t don’t like about it is goes against the whole “be what you want to be” ethos of a sandbox. Ok, put some NPC miners here and there, cool. But don’t make them hoover up all the belts, forcing people to have to become a combat pilot just to kill them or their response fleet.

“Hire mercenaries” lol, yeah that’s so practical. I’ll just waste my time finding mercenaries and waste more time waiting for them to show up, not to mention that paying them will probably cost more than the value of the ore to be mined, making the whole thing pointless anyway.

1 Like

What are murlocs if not gankers?

I thought you didn’t play this game?