CCP stop those annoying NPC Mining fleets

I think that would be a good idea as some people who get online at the end of the “EVE day” are disadvantages as some belts will be depleted before they do have a chance. However they could also scan and find better types of ore. It’s not as dangerous as anomaly belt competitors won’t just hire people to wardec you.

The only thing i get out of this thread…

Is Balos talks against PvP in other threads…

and now he is talking against PvE???

somebody needs some prozac or something

1 Like

Look, if they got rid of the NPC mining fleets players would start to realize how much of a ghost town EVE has turned into. The irony is that my play style as a solo player finally fits in with all the empty space…

When you can undock from Jita and find less than 2 Tornados hovering nearby that speaks volumes.

1 Like

Prozac is an antidepressant, it won’t cure what ails Balos.

He appears to be suffering from a cranial rectal inversion, for which there is no definitive cure; on the plus side, if he farts he may asphyxiate himself.

4 Likes

Fine until all they do is get in the way.

2 Likes

IF these rats are the same rats Im thinking of I hate them. It’s my understanding that its a contest of sorts. It’s called “Pirate Strongholds”. It is recommended for 20 to 40 players and you get points for highest score. Apparently they also spawn belt rats? I lost 3 ships to those rats before I figured out the asteroid belts where I live is actually unmineable anymore. I got mad and took a Battlecruiser in to kill them, they popped me like a balloon and I didnt even scratch their paint. The rats I’ve seen are basically indestructible. I wouldn’t even waste my time TRYING to destroy the FOB even IF its destroyable and it’s my understanding it is not. …So. I have to go mine someplace else. I personally HATE this content. My opinion for what it’s worth.

2 Likes

The FOB is destroyable. It’s best done with a highly bling and SP heavy solo setup, because CCP actually made it harder for groups than solo players. There are a few people out there doing them, look at zKill for names and message them if one is in your system.
But the Empire mining fleets (or the pirate ones in NPC Null) are the real issues since you can’t blow up the FOB’s to get rid of them.

1 Like

I’m not talking about completely getting rid of npc mining fleets i want to cut them by 90% as said in the opening post…
They are far too many and mine too much…
READ IT DAMIT…

This is one of those examples when my “enemies” see one of my posts and turn it around,make the essence of it overdramatic to simply have a point to criticize…
They are not even ashamed to quote me and write something completely different i NEVER said just to taunt me…and -if nothing else is- THIS at least is a cowardly tactic.
But they feel they are right in everything they do against me so…this couldn’t be wrong could it? :slight_smile:

Ridiculous

2 Likes

They are bots plain and simple. If we can’t bot they need to take these bots out too!

So you want all npcs removed from the game right? So no ratting. The only isk injections will be mining and distribution mission rewards?

What are you talikng about… READ THE POST…

I want NPC MINING FLEETS reduced by 90%…i don’t care if they do it via reducing their numbers or their mining amount but CUT THEM…

It is no brain surgery to understand this demand…

1 Like

Most if not all of the issues of these NPC miners could be resolved with the presence of more ore anomalies in highsec, new ones with highsec ore inside. I don’t know about removing belts, they’re needed for NPC officers hunting in low and null.
FOB miners and patrols never go in ice anomalies for now.

About the mining fleets, giving players the same time that concord has to react to criminals would help a lot to incentive to blow them up, and removing NPC Skiff too maybe, cause even when a player hunt them properly with combat probe and such, these exhumers are more than an annoyance to get rid off everyday.

I wonder how many people from CCP play the game as miners in high sec. I suspect its 0.

Just because you don’t do it let’s you think nobody does?

WOW

Self centrism at its best :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

From you it’s pure gold.

1 Like

I know…it must hurt to see someone that is right too much of the time…cover your eyes…:slight_smile:

Read who I replied to just above my post. And stop thinking the world revolves around your posts.
Also stop being childish and making demands. Logic and evidence based requests do so much better.

i was referring to this response you made 11 days ago…
there are solutions, as already stated by @Solecist_Project that have nothing to do with engaging in PvP…it is all PvE related…
so as to quoting you…

I do not have an issue with quoting you…just that you are contradictory, have no clue how to play EvE, and just plain Toxic for the entire community of both sides of the PvE/PvP equation.

1 Like

The status of this game is not carved in stone…even a 180° turnaround will not kill eve even if the conservatives state this all the time…it will just change eve to an eve they do not want…
This is the main reason for those reactions…

I just can repeat this…it’s not 2003 anymore…get used to it…

1.) what is the status of the game in your personal opinion?
2.) its pretty good conclusion, the fact EvE today is built entirely from the Player Histories and Stories “we” the community have created…that changing things to the point Content Creators literally jump ship in mass evacuation will Kill EvE.
3.) Point 2 is the reason the “Community in general” despises your sentiments and is arguing against you, you who do not seem to understand this fact.