CCP Support

So I hopped off of my high horse to say that I do not have the answer for everything and many times I try to imagine the scenario of what if this was my issue.

I make judgement based on information either past or present. The issue is I am giving you my best guess.

If you still have issues tomorrow 24 hours I would suggest opening the same ticket and bumping such ticket with any informaton that you might had left out in the first ticket submit on your issue.

Rookie chat cant do anything, they say fill in a ticket

Was there a Teal color ISD? In Rookie Chat

Yes and he said to fill in a support ticket. He cant help me with this issue.

1 Like

Just filled in a new ticket but now under payment issue. :slight_smile:

I filled in a ticket under im stuck but they dont seem to buy that anymore

6 days in insane? :sweat_smile:

Yes it is, after i found out that my account is under security restrictions. Must be a mistake.

As I said to Frostpacker above, I wasn’t telling you to do this. I was only saying that’s the category of issue CCP is actually responsive to.

Please don’t spam their queues with bogus issues, it hurts everyone.

3 Likes

Whatever the cause of the problem, expecting that an employees of a video game company can get and solve hundreds of issues in a couple of days isn’t even delirious, it’s a joke.
There was a time when video game companies wouldn’t reply to an email from Joe Blow. If your copy of a game was defective that was too bad, you had to buy another copy.
This generation really wants everything on a silver platter, faster than light and with no errors.
Then we’re wondering why corporations are hiring robots instead of people.

Get more ppl to do so.

Thanks x 100mill iskies for referring to us as more than one.

Io Koval log into receive your reward.

Easily solved, right?
It’s always easy, for everyone everywhere… until they have to do it. Then it becomes a “crisis”.

Thanks, but y’all keep your 100 mil and instead buy a bunch of Exotic Dancers, Blue Pill, and Sarpati Reserve Brandy, and throw a great party.

1 Like

Not sure what the specific issue was in your case. However in a number of games over the past 3-4 years, I’ve seen many complaints of people who’ve done a recent purchase, usually on a credit card, and somehow had the “use” of their newly purchased items blocked. Typically for about a week.

Could be a completely different issue on your end, but from the gameco’s end it seems to be some sort of defense against players buying items, trading them away in-game, and then cancelling the CC transaction. So if this is an odd purchase for you, or a new card, or a foreign transaction, all these things seem to have some chance of triggering purchase restrictions.

If you sent it back I will never send you another isk ever again.

two weeks is a correct timeout IMO

It took them 11days last time I was writing to support.

I doubled your ISK. One-time only.

By the way, I kept your 100M. All of the ISK I sent you was from a different pile.

Hopefully this is a good outcome for you.

1 Like