CCP to implement a better mechanic for killrights

today they just ganked an Obelisk using 105 destroyers. this is madness! this just needs to stop. the mechanics OP proposed is urgently needed!

I agree, it simply shouldn’t take so many ships to kill just a single one.

7 Likes

no its not
btw they got 250 mil drop - 105 million in destroyers
a profit of 1.3miil per head
at this point they doing this just for the lulz

edit:

oh my calculus are totally wrong every destroyer cost 10 million ,they had a huge loss

im all for no tetering thought

I agree, it shouldn’t take this many people to kill a ship. There needs to be more balance, and one person shouldn’t be able to AFK defeat a hundred active players.

3 Likes

Yet you conveniently omit that your guys regularly gank Retrievers with a group of just 5 gankers. I’ve seen that group active in Uemissaisen area, while another group ganks near Dodixie and yet another group holds the fort at Uedama. Ganking can’t be that hard on ship resources if you can afford to split them like this.

Of course there are going to be some ships with 400K EHP that by definition are going to require 100 Catalysts to destroy. But that is not ‘unbalanced’ as the owner has paid a proportionate 2bn just for the ship. So they are paying for all that extra shield. If people were flying 400K EHP ships that cost a few million ISK….then you’d have a point.

kind of a gross statement. you already lost by getting emotional about your proposed mechanic change.

The pros: every victim could vent their impotent rage on players that can’t defend themselves, as per your mechanics suggestion.
the cons: you’re asking to be able to shoot defenseless players and take away any level of fair gameplay. how are you any different than the people you’re projecting your impotent rage on?

Today I just ganked a Fenrir using 1 frigate. This is madness! This just needs to stop. The mechanics that carebears propose all the time are urgently needed!

4 Likes

omg I’m in love :heart:

Love that kill! How did you catch him? Did you pretend to be his webbing alt or something?

We are at war, so this time…it was legal.

1 Like

People fly freighters in HS on characters that are at war!? :confused:

Yeah. CCP adding the warning at the top left of screen hasn’t made much difference it seems.

Uhh yeah. People do lots of stupid things, this has never changed, and those are the kinds of people demanding changes to the game.

1 Like

You people will not believe some of the stories I have to tell.

1 Like

Ohhh CCP please rollback to 2005 please please pretty please

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.