CCP Totally Failed it's Hsec players

Woah, let’s not discuss moderation here.

Hmmhmmm…

Shadmor Fatbutt: Okay Mary, maybe this game isn’t for you if you are so tired of opinions other than yours. I hear there is a whole mom’s dusty basement to explore outside of your computer screen…

Come back if you want to respectfully engage. If you don’t know what respect is, go ask your mom - you won’t find it on these forums.

Those comments may be found and judged on their own merits.

1 Like

Let’s just all agree to be friends, miners and gankers together forever.

Did I make a comment here that qualified as any of the above? I am here discussing a problem with harassment by gamers against gamers. Some of those gamers are here in the forums continuing to harass rather than defend their position. They may choose at any time to cease harassment and play the game without harassing other players, I am not stopping them.

1 Like

I don’t know and don’t care. I’m just saying that what you quoted is factually incorrect.

I overheard Shadmor in local recently, and he used some strong language that I can’t quote here without violating the rules he listed above.

What are we actually doing here?
What are we actually trying to achieve here?
How long do we keep this up?
What is the meaning of life?
Is it approriate to bring my mother to this?
When was my Venture cleaned last time?

1 Like

The fact that CCP conducts enforcement against the discussion/quoting of conduct that breaks written rules but not against the breaking of the rules itself is very telling of their administrative angle and intentions.

I think CCP is doing a GREAT job, the ISD are the finest in the world, and I had NO PART in this conversation.

1 Like

1 Like

That’s only because you’re like one PA board meeting away from having your very essence scrubbed out of this game’s fabric, past, present, and future. Like one of those people who fell out of favor with Stalin and were edited out of official government photos:

Stalin had Photoshop back then?

I’m legitimately wondering what number of a post related to high-sov ganking this is… Must surpass thousand probably even tens of thousands.

@Shadmor_Fatbutt you really don’t realize how pointless all of this is do you?

You know what. Just for the sake of it now when we have your in-game name i’m going to ask the nearest locator agent where you’re flying and coming to gank you.

He’s in Yria and Oisio and Kulelen and thereabouts.

1 Like

He was lol.

I saw the “Shadmor Fatbutt is writing…” down below which means he probably saw the message and has now fled the region because CCP has ruined high-sov pvp or docked up hanging around with the local station workers. Who knows.

You realize it’s just a false-flag forum ship-toasting alt, right?

tbh i don’t know if i know anything anymore lol

I think the magic of EVE is that sometimes you can force the player to play the way you want.