CCP wants to tell me something ... What could it possibly be?

Logged in to see if the SKIN was still available and what was up - to find this instead:

Here I thought they said they would never do this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Over the years they’ve said a lot of stuff… and most of what they say is usually followed with… Soon™

Soon™ does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. However, Soon™ will arrive some day and the only guarantee is that Soon™ will be here before End of Time. Maybe. Do not make any plans based on Soon™ because they won’t be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at Soon™.

Course then again they sometimes say Very Soon™. That’s a common term used to mislead players into excitement for future content. Very Soon™ is guaranteed to arrive sometime between now and End of Time, hopefully with a higher chance of arriving on the “now” half of that time-table. Even though it means closer to now than Soon™, there is no guarantee that you will live long enough to see the content actually released.

Lastly, they may try to sound cool and say Soon-ish™. Currently Soon-ish™ is believed to exist somewhere between Soon™ and End of Time. Just like all the other aspects and variations of Soon™, Soon-ish™ has a very high chance of never happening in your lifetime…

The main thing to remember with time expectations like Soon™ and all it’s variations is that it’s planned to happen. When that will be is uncertain but most assuredly it will happen, sometime before the Moon finally escapes the Earth’s orbit…

6 Likes

The game seems to be turning into a circus.

1 Like

They want everyone to get a Rattlesnake before they nerf it into Drake territory in a few months.

The not-so-concealed-WoW-type shell game of never ending ‘balances’ to keep the player-base moving from meta to meta in order to drag out subs continues.

2 Likes

Investment’s mean less and less these day’s

1 Like

thats one of the motives i only use laser stuff
i dont care if is good or bad im no puppet to being dragged to the next op meta

1 Like

I’m trying to fit a Praxis with nothing but civilian modules, it’s proving harder to do than I thought.

Why would you want to put civilian modules on a battleship, just curious?

I’ve yet to encounter a business which doesn’t have lapses of memory and judgement.

Sometimes, though, circumstances change… perhaps there are more whales now, or perhaps it’s just wishful thinking. I know that I’ve seen quite a few whales in BDO.

Because… Suddenly I need an excuse… Um…
Because I will never run out of ammo, that’s why.
Yah, that’s it.

do you know that using amarr ammo tier 1 you alto never run out of ammo right?

You know I was totally kidding right?
Honestly I’m too lazy to strip that many corvettes.

i cant understand this "kidding " you are talking about :thinking:

Once I’m done fitting my praxis with all civilian modules I’m going to put a 10b isk skin on it

2 Likes

Three ads and I still don’t know what exactly they actually sell for 14.95, since the skin is apparently “free”.

1 Like

Actually I never saw this thing not being on sale. :thinking: Maybe FTC/CCPC should look into it

That is a nice skin for the Rattlesnake.

That shell game ended several of my subscriptions, I can deal with one character being subjected to ■■■■■■■■, not five.

Just get the skin, it’s free, all you have to do is tell them you don’t want all the other crap.

My 12yo is excited about Skins in Fortnite. I have to admit they’re super cool, that Wolverine one and Mystique are my favs. Colorful paint on a spaceship - not so much. I’m surprised those Skins aren’t littering space like so many newspapers in a NY alley.