CCP wants to tell me something ... What could it possibly be?

Can you help me? I can’t figure it out what CCP might want to tell me. :thinking:

Will they give another clue as to what it might be in 24 hours? I might miss out without another clue.

11 Likes

CCP’s idea of what’s “amazing” has certainly changed over the years.

11 Likes

Train reading comprehension up to at least L1. :stuck_out_tongue:

They clearly state...

Ransoming Rattlesnake SKIN pay $14.95

:wink:

9 Likes

Good thing you took a screenshot, it’s so subtle I might’ve missed it.

4 Likes

They are telling you that you should fly Caldari.

I bet those skins are limited time too. (not perm)

They want you to Sub - Get Rattlesnake - Apply your skin - feel good about it - get blown up - rage quit.

3 Likes

Ooooooh! Yes, now I see it. But I won’t fall for their trick. Everyone knows that ransoms in EVE are never honored! Thank you all for helping me see what they want.

3 Likes

Skins skins skins. Remember when we used to get excited about actual game play?

2 Likes

lol …

“Tether up, while I skin into something more comfortable”

1 Like

There’s the 24 hour warning! Amazing, now I really get what they want me to do. Buy Omega time, get the skin … and then not be able to use either because the server doesn’t start up again! An outstanding move! I’m totally hooked! :scream_cat:

This is better than the worst Jita level ISK begging. And they did not even remove the 2nd ad card that is now outdated and gives inaccurate information to the users. Absolutely outstanding move.

2 Likes

I only came for the server complaints.

1 Like

They want you to fly an Oracle. That’s subtle.

When I see skins I have to roll my eyes, feels so lame

I like that CCP is making good use of the market that is game character customisation (ship skins in EVE’s case), but I agree that a triple advert in the launcher is overkill. :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t say that, they will make it fullscreen.

3 Likes

Well, at least CCP has yet to implement the old "opt out " cleverly hidden button and an auto purchase opt in to play …

oh God, what I have done? CCP, do NOT do this.

2 Likes

i see blue
i see red
i see green
i see no golden

CCP hates amarr
thats what i got from the pic :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m starting to think they don’t learn:

2 Likes