CCP what is the counter balance for this

at least this one was not minning:

Stop crying.

when their best argument is “stop crying”, you know they’re crying. ganker tears :loveparrot:

Calm down. I’ve never ganked anyone. I just find the sound of whining unsettling.

and I find your whining to be hilarious.

Got a question for you Pedro, why does this even bother anybody, anybody in EVE can slip into their own Orca’s and mine it up themselves, every time I see these posts complaining of Multiboxing mining fleet I roll my eyes, who cares, only Mrs. Kravits type people do.

Gladys_Kravitz

Why is it wrong for someone to mine in a Multiboxing fleet but yet gank in a Multiboxing fleet, gankers increase their DPS, miners increase their efficiency, seem like people always look the other way when it comes to this.

It’s not anargument. It’s an order. Stop crying miner!

1 Like

It doesn’t work that way. Calm down.

:coffeeparrot: trolled.

Sure, you trolled him really gewd. Good boy!

Now just calm down, maybe tell us what happened and let to you creating this char to “troll gankers”. Everything will be ok. Did you lose a lot?

I wonder how long this will go on until CCP lock or delete the thread. it’s literally only trolling and autism now, this is stupid.

1 Like

This one is a bit of a mess. Gutting more then half the posts would destroy the thread regardless.

Locked.

~Buldath