CCP would you like me to upgrade to Omega?

And if you forgot to update your clone and got podded, you got to REtrain!!! Good times.

4 Likes

Gasps…How dare you calling out CCP most balanced ship.11!1dot.

Holy ■■■■ you touch up on everything I’ve grown to dislike about EVE Online over the years and mad props to you for seeing it where others continue to blindly defend it.

It’s grown over the years into this disgusting space farming game and CCP is to blame for it

27 Likes

:+1:
I think WiS would do wonders.

26 Likes

Have you forgotten the Drake?

2 Likes

This post strikes me as nothing more than a freeloader complaining about other freeloaders…

2 Likes

Pretty good summation of EVE currently, thanks for posting o>

27 Likes

ever since the moon mining changed from passive to active null sec has to depend on multiboxes for mining to power them for moon goo.

1 Like

CANT YOU READ ???

It is questions for CCP. Why would I upgrade to omega? What would CCP OFFER FOR MY MONEY.

OP and I are not game developers and not ought to do THEIR JOB.

WAKE UP CCP !!!

26 Likes

And not worthly 20 $ per month :rofl:

25 Likes

The Drake! I remember a character called “One man and his drake” who flew one and would fight anybody regardless of ship type around Sing Liason, He had quite some fun with that ship as did many others.

It is not $20 per month so why state that?

The only thing you do is complain on the forum while being totally irrelevant ingame. For that playstyle there is no need to upgrade to Omega.

2 Likes

Exactly and well said.

dont worry if you wont sub, plenty of other will, many of us older people know how lazy ccp can be with things. but eve online is the only thing that stays.

Nobody have to worry, the game is easily replaced with some other entertainment.

Lets call it the first world problem. But I dont know if it even is.

26 Likes

not really, not many games can keep someone going for years at a time.

I myself am going on 14 years of play, no other game has even come close, even if i do hate the submarine in space physics or the fact that CCP does the complete opposite of what players want.

1 Like

Last time I checked HoMM 3 still worked on my computer, same as GTAO.

The real issue may be the community, friends you got in the game, but they are also moving out gradually, even when game is alive and doing good.

26 Likes

having a game working is not the same as a game keeping you entertained.

Other games are anjoyable too. At least for me.

25 Likes