CCP would you like me to upgrade to Omega?

Nice but irrelevant it is abou CCP not about me. CCP is to lazy to do anything to animate people to subscribe to Eve, ( old fan boys are not important, investors expect new subscribers) Yo can insult me as long as you want but CCP is in problems and MUST ATTRACT NEW SUBSCRIBERS, not me I am just laughing.

25 Likes

By this post you have just labelled yourself as part of the problem!

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha which OTHERS alooooooo wake up !!!

26 Likes

Yes I am problem for CCP and CCP must solve the problem to get my money, Simple as that!

26 Likes

Please advise what you see as the problem that they need to solve to get you and others to subscribe!

I am MISTER POTENTIAL CUSTOMER and CCP must attract me, my advices IRL cost real money and if CCP want it I’ll send them a offer.

26 Likes

You are just moaning and whinging but offering no solution! So come on man up and state why you will not subscribe!
If it is the cost then you really need to reevaluate what you should spend your money on in RL.

not in a state of constantly playing them for years at a time.

other online games, a run through per class and endgame gets repetitive.

most console games online play is repetitive, and offline play (even though i love the storylines…most of the time) are only good for playing back to back when you do a run through and find that you missed stuff or you have to do 1 run in order to unlock something for another run through.

Even COD players only play COD or battlefield until the next game comes out that they have to pay 60-70 usd to do the same thing they did before with slightly different weapons and maps

You cant honestly tell me that youd sit there for months just playing single player GTA?

Everyone playing game know there are problems, CCP also. But what they do with that is completely outside our (players) influence. Even CSM influence. After all we are just targeted consumer for CCP marketing.

25 Likes

lol even if someone told CCP exactly what to do they’d do the opposite.

That’s why Resource wars was dead and abandoned in 2 months

Good point but to whinge and moan about a problem without offering a solution is just self defeating in the extreme.

1 Like

Alooooooooooo WAKE UP
CCP are game developers and they MUST offer solutions, not the customers :rofl:

26 Likes

How can they offer you a solution when you won’t even tell them your problem?

Not me that needs to wake up!

How are you a potential customer if you don’t like the product?

and CCP must attract me

Why? What makes your money better than the money of existing customers, some of whom have more than a decade of time and money invested?

my advices IRL cost real money and if CCP want it I’ll send them a offer.

That would require your advice IRL to be actually worth something, thus far the evidence that this is the case is severely lacking.

7 Likes

Wrong again I do not have problem. CCP HAVE PROBLEM AND MUST SOLVE IT…

You can not abolish CCP from their ownership and put it on customers.

26 Likes

yeah they really don’t see things the way we the players do, because they’d require actually playing and blending with the crowd, other wise Resource Wars would be fine.

CCP: we made Resource wars so old and new players will fleet together in mining and pve fleet content.
Players: Everything in the LP store cost more than it can sell for.

1 month later
CCP: We tweaked the LP store, enjoy resource wars.
Players: You added a couple of clothes to the store.
CCP: What would new players do with all of the isk they would make if we fixed it?

1 month later
CCP: We are leaving Resources wars in place but will never ever touch it again, we will give the code to the event team for future events.

Players:…

3 Likes

And again fanboy tried to release CCP from their ownrship. Why do you all trying to abolish ccp when ccp is owner of IP and is game developer and designer. That is all questions for ccp not for customers.

26 Likes

What is CCP’s problem?

You clearly do have a problem, with your CAPSLOCK button.

2 Likes

What is your point?

Just moaning and whinging about nothing without saying what you see as the problem is making you look stupid the more you post!

Either advise what the problem is as you see it and offer a solution or don’t post.

CCP know their problem, and OP write something about it but fanboys at forum tried to move responsibilities and ownership from ccp to customers. WONT GO!!!

26 Likes