CCP would you like me to upgrade to Omega?

Yes I am , you are, we are, but CCP is not irrelevant, CCP is responsible and have ownership over Eve Online.

27 Likes

Ok, we are going to change our approach, show us on the doll where the evil catalyst touched you.

2 Likes

Why do I get the feeling that the short bus dropped you off at the wrong stop?

2 Likes

Who are you to change approach?

26 Likes

Me and that’s enough

You can feel whatever you want but reallity are sad for CCP.

26 Likes

Webbed, scrammed, wrecked and podded by the fanboi fleet. Too bad we can’t get forum corpses.

1 Like

There is only one copse here … and fanboys continuously trying to revive it :rofl:

26 Likes

Came with a hope for meaningfull conversation and left due to lack of any content apart from moaning and whinging, Will not waste any more time responding to infantly educated whingers.

A 450M corpse. Even if it start smelling, i’ll stick around to see what happen.

1 Like

wtf is going on here.

Is this mimi a Balos alt ?

Trying to you’re not helping.

1 Like

I started with 2 accounts… a miner/manufacturer and hauler…at first things were great…my corp had people that wanted to mine and do industry and in case of a wardec or gank had their characters trained up or an alt for that on their already established account.

i didnt get into multiboxing mining and/or industry till almost 2 years later…when some left the corp, or those that didnt wanted to do more combat pvp and we needed more ships replaced…

Ships dont grow on trees, and neither do minerals…and fast replacement of ships and gear is more efficient with a strong indy team/corp. To do serious indy/marketeering, omega is required.

Thanks to those multiboxers you can play for free . It’s okay, it’s okay, you are welcome… you forgot to say “If ranting on the forums was omega only, i’d subscribe”.

1 Like

You do understand that the gaming potential are the disgrunteled customers that keep coming back to the forum? Unknowingly those people are the ones that gives investors hopes on more return on investment. So by all means, keep the forums alive and keep logging back in saying “I hat EVE” while if that was true you wouldn’t come back.

You mean stand to gain 450 million bonus? Yeah, I would also think i’d be in so much problems if anyone would propose me such a bonus…

Which investors, “startup time” has passed there is only owner and PA is owner and CCP is one of the studios that PA own.

26 Likes

Can you just type it in whatever language you speak and I’ll go from there to translate as you don’t make sense in English.

4 Likes

:popcorn::yum:

26 Likes

This is bussines language, nothing related to gamers, it is managers talks…

26 Likes