CCP would you like me to upgrade to Omega?

O alpha accounts :O? so less, ■■■■ me… that is a scary thought indeed. O nvm its concurrent yea I see now so we don’t have enough info to do the math.

18 Likes

And you forget players able to PLEX their accounts. But my alts wich are on paid accounts are almost never connected, so explain how you can take this into account.

1 Like

Yea we don’t by any means have enough info for that.

19 Likes

Exactly. And whatever haters can say, Eve is still alive and kicking. 15.

1 Like

I’ll give you the alive part.

But still kicking? More goes on in the forum than the game. And the forums suck.

15 Likes

Tbh it’s more lovers than haters that are complaining hater’s wouldn’t even be here using their time, its the guys that love the game so much that they don’t want to see it fall that are trying to get a message through to CCP.

17 Likes

Kicking like a grandpa, but kicking nonetheless.

1 Like

Kudos for lovers, but problem for CCP is that there is to few lovers to have sustainable bussines :joy:

17 Likes

1- everything ends.
2- 15 years.

It’s a video game from 2003, give me 10 other game names from that era that are still able to make headlines.

where ??? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

16 Likes

Dota, star-craft, age of empires, wow, lol, diablo, elder scrolls.

16 Likes

In the specialized press, regularly, for large tidi slugfest battles and big heists. If you had your head out of your alt’s bottom you’d know that.

All the major league players, the legendary games.

EVE blogs are not considered specialized press by most.

16 Likes

google is my friend, first of the list is a bit old but…

a small blog, do you want some more?

1 Like

Did you read it? That is not article about Eve, that is antipropaganda

15 Likes

Eve online, gaming industry media… the content is irrelevant. Should sound familiar to you.

well said :+1:

10 Likes

Excelent point !!! :+1:

9 Likes

words for 2019. !!! :+1:

7 Likes