CCPlease Christmas edition

Although this section is in the toilet, a place for people self entitled that think just because they play for 10y+ every brain fart / desire / rant they have must be expressed, I come here to reinforce my previous old desire to have the following themes added to EVE.

• Purple AWESOME;
  • Orange LEGEND;
  • Pink WILD;

Make it happen CCP, this plasma theme is already getting old, I’m using transparent for now.

Side note: Stop posting mfers, get a life.

I bet you’re fun at parties.

1 Like

You go to parties? Do you love disease or something?

:rofl: ain’t that the truth.
Gix is one exemple of excessive brainfarting in the forum. I wonder if he has a brain left or if he never had one to begin with.

No, it’s just a stock phrase for when we can actually have parties again. One day it might happen, but this year? Likely not.

Hope not.

Still, after this year there should be a few thousand less party goers for the year after

So what is this? Like clothing colors in the NES?

:thinking: Been to many parties, last year and this. What’s the problem, worried about a cold, oppressive govt, in-laws?

Id like the color sliders back where we could make eve any colors we wanted. Now its Ford, it can be any color as long as its black.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.