CCPls allow us to dock probe scanner back to the left

On current sisi build, probe scanners defaults dock to the right of solar system view, instead of being at left(default position for years)
Please allow us to put it on the left

edit: this is now coming to TQ
:confused: send help

7 Likes

Oh god, the change went live. They ruined my whole setup. I tried undocking the probe scanner from the solar system map and putting it to the left like it was before, but now it takes twice as long to minimize and maximize since the two windows aren’t linked together anymore.

1 Like

I moved the thread to CSM section
Hope we will get some help

1 Like

Support.

Why did this have to be moved to the right and why can I not move it back to the left?

1 Like

yes, it helped to have the “Analyze” button closer to the middle of the window than its now current, far edge of the window

1 Like

this is ridiculous they need to put it back

2 Likes

In a complex game full of bugs and programming duct tape, why does CCP continue to make it a priority to “fix” something that isn’t broken? :thinking::neutral_face:

2 Likes

Completely ruined my set-up for scanning. It’s like a righty now has to learn to be a lefty.

2 Likes

Agreed. This change was a bad call without a way to make it configurable.

1 Like

I agree, there was no reason I can think of to do this and lots of reason not to. All they should have done was make it possible to switch if you wanted to. Instead they just did it without the option to switch back.
This is a good example of someone not thinking ahead in my opinion, or just being told “do stuff and stop sitting around” when they should have been working on bugs or something instead.
Same thing with the transparency crap, there was no need for that, and it serves no purpose.
Someone has to much time to kill and doesn’t know where to shoot first.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.