CCPlz, change regional market to global market

Oh boy, here we go again with a dumb proposition.

You don’t like hauling stuff to your nullsec pocket ? Fine. Why don’t you ask your alliance to set corporations such as RedFrog to blue standing and pay their service to get your stuff in your pocket.

Or shut the hell up, grab your trusty Venture with Mining Lasers and build your own goddamn stuff. But stop asking to make the game easier, as that’s what make EVE great.

Adapt to your environment or die.

Maybe a troll post, not sure if serious?

I find it a cool feature for EvE which is rather good at simulating real economy, there is no need to change this.
Transportation is a cost and a risk that should always be considered, you can pay for it or do it yourself.
So hauling companies can actually exist in EvE because of this. Pirates can also exist because of it. Also players can make a profit to set up markets in places where demand exist, rather than anyone being able to buy everything anywhere.
If everything was magically teleported to wherever you are when you buy it all these cool features would cease to exist.

rofl … thats the worst idea ever … sorry for that …
you can sell your stuff at many NPC station … the questions is for what price …
as mentioned befor just use a hauling service … maybe you should join a bigger corp … so some guys in your corp do hauling for you

looks like you are in null sec … there are tradehubs there to … big corp or alliance

JuuR

Oh cool. So you want to delete an entire section of the game and literally the livelihoods of some players who spent years perfecting their skills in hauling just because you’re lazy and self entitled?

You do realize that if your lazy play style was implemented, it would make an entire section of ships, obsolete? Who is going to reimburse those players of their skillpoints and isk spent on those ships you’ve now made obsolete?

Furthermore, how are we going to separate the barrier of hisec and low/null? Or are you going to allow people to buy carriers and rorquals in hisec too? How are player owned citadels going to be segregated? Let me guess, that’s ccps problem, and therefore CCP should think of a fix for you.

If you dont like EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR IN SPACE, then leave that to the professionals. No one said you had to haul those things yourself. If your alliance is incapable of hauling that for you, then you’ve got bigger problems, and your alliance may not be suitable to exist.

2 Likes

Cant really comment on for players who maxed out freighter skills if global market system is really implemented. Still if the suggested idea is really implemented, hauling will not be obsolete at least as NPC station is not guaranteed to have on all systems. Players would still need to travel to nearby NPC station to purchase their stuffs and send back to their home. The difference is just few jumps instead of 50 jumps from Delve to Jita.

For capitals undocking in high sec can be locked out if thats the case.

Also, not everyone in EVE online is on alliance, they maybe in NPC corp or small corp just like me. Its good if you are in Pandermic Horde or Goonsbee federation.

Sorry, but even in Star Trek, they can’t just beam :poop: across the Universe. Stuff has to be moved around. Your argument is dismissed with prejudice. :hammer:

This is exactly why playing the market is an interesting and profitable activity. Now, if you think that some products are missing in your region, you could always open shop and see if it’s profitable.

1 Like

Umm, how about no. The ONLY thing I would consider is being able to see all item market data in game like the eve marketer site. You still need to go pick up your items from other stations. I hate that I can’t see jita data when I open the market in a system more than a few jumps away.

It will be obsolete by the way you want to implement the global market.

A large percentage of hauling is done in hisec, but your idea pretty much destroys this sector, because more often than not, npc stations exist in most hisec systems.

So capitals could be purchased but not undockable? Are you kidding me?

Also this would mean that I can instantly move my assets from one section of space to another.

Since you’re new, you probably dont know this, but there is something called a jump fatigue timer, and it was implemented to prevent people from using capital ships to deploy hundreds of lightyears away in a few moments. This mechanism of yours completely destroys the reason julp fatigues were implemented.

Then join a better corporation.

It’s not the games fault that your Corp can’t handle or can’t afford to move your stuff out to wherever you need to be. It’s not ccps fault that your Corp has been incapable or unwilling to form relationships with hauling groups like pushx or black frog.

It is good to be in an alliance like pandemic horde or goonswarm federation. Guess how it became good? By the hard work of the directors and diplomats who created relationships, spent a ton of isk and tirelessly fostered a logistics division.

If your Corp sucks, join a new one. If you dont want to, then dont, and suffer the poor logistics of your Corp and live with the consequences of your own choice. But dont blame the game mechanics for the failure of your own Corp.

1 Like
  1. Get ganked by the @Australian_Excellence.
1 Like

Battleship fights last 1-2 mins?

I’m guessing the OP is the FC too :roll_eyes:

The only thing that makes EVE even remotely interest is this simplistic attempt at a simulation of a real economy with real logistics. That that away, and there will literally be no reason for anyone to log in.

It’s not enough to buy a freighter, you also need a permit!

1 Like

The “J” from JF says no.

ccp should first fix bugs in that market… before doing new things

I remember a certain 3rd party site that used to let you search all markets in EvE.

You can use contracts. Right-click sell is not why you need to train a bunch of Tradeskills. Not everything is F1. Enjoy the game, what is the hurry? Please elaborate on your need for speed.

Tell that to those who don’t have a cyno ready for emergency situations. :slight_smile:

I won’t feel guilty for people who use JF in HS, more so without a cyno in range of Niarja, Uedama or Jita.

1 Like

Bad idea…
What next? Universal Inventory? Magic Chest?