CCPlz, change regional market to global market

do that, and Eve loses one of its strength, that is, items have a different price according to the place they are at.

Please list these MMO’s that have a magic teleportation of items to any place in the entire game world. I would be interested to see which of them you are comparing to EVE.

Thanks.

The closest comparison will be Archeage sandbox MMO, the Auction house aka global market allow access to all patron players “Omega Players in EVE” where you buy/sell items on everywhere in the gameworld. Once you have purchased an item it will be sent to your mailbox immediately and you can collect it on almost everywhere since mailbox is abundant on all places.

Give 1T to everyone too!!!111 eleventhy

Also BDO with the maid and butler system

I must to notice two different things, which are mixed together, in the OP:

• global buy/sell;
  • instant delivery by in game postal system.

Firstly, I like the idea to set and manage the global buy and sell orders. At least for hi-sec, low-sec and npc null-sec by excluding sov- and j-space. These abilities must be supported by a new set of skills. Who want to do it - they must train it (Like Smuggling to trade distantly on npc null-sec stations). There are few third-party sites, which will help you to analyze the market like:

• already mentioned
  • or another one with convenient dashboard, trading history and Planetary Interaction planner tool

http://www.evemarkethelper.net

You can collect all the data from there, but you can’t perform distant purchases without local T-Hubs ALTs. With Omega Trading ALTs, things are managed comfortable more or less, but with Alpha ALTS it’s nasty. I cancelled many orders, because I hadn’t a distant ALT somewhere 50 jumps away, to buy that and to issue a delivery contract to my factory.

Secondly, instant delivery is a bad idea. Logistics is an important part of this game, which still work somehow. You mentioned MMOs like WoW, Archage and BDO. Most of them have a pretty bad economical and trading system. In WoW the trading and AH were destroyed with CATA expansion, when they ruined the professions, and WoW isn’t that kind of an economical game. Primordially Archage had economical and logistic model, even over Seas, but that game mechanic and piracy were somehow unbalanced and players refused to do that pretty fast. So, they organized all their production around main trading hubs in safe cities, without the needs to transport goods through wilderness. BDO still have some caravans, I’m not well familiar with that game, but that trading system was ruined with recent patches, were almost all important goods can be purchased by microtransactions.

Somebody is calling the instant delivery a magic. Shhhhhh… :shushing_face: don’t tell 'em about the Assets Safety and bumping mechanic.

You can transport things faster there by using Blockade Runners. You can use hauling services. Sometime is better to buy things locally at higher prices by avoiding the risk of expensive hauling. You can haul things personally also, because it’s worth to do even with this rate of ganking. Otherwise nobody will do it like almost nobody is doing T5 Abyss sites or nobody is doing it in other games.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.