Centering Character Portrait - Help?

Hai guys! :slightly_smiling_face:

Been trying everything to get my character centered, tried rolling the shoulders around and moving every single thing I can click on, can’t find anything, and reset expression just changes the face.

To explain my issue better, even when I straighten my avatar up, she is still way offside, with her left ear always being ever the portrait line, I’ve tried everything, please help :frowning: it’s been driving me insane.

1 Like

Have you tried holding down the right mouse button while moving the mouse? That works for me.

4 Likes

Gonna try it first thing tonight when I get home, if it does work, your my savior!

3 Likes

No worries, hopefully it works but if it doesn’t post up and I’m sure others will help out to get it sorted.

2 Likes

Yeah, you can get all kinds of different camera views just by using different mouse movements and buttons.

After selecting one of the different poses there’s also different body movements that can be done to really change the view.

Then there’s all the different lighting placement and selections as well as brightness slider.

Yeah, can easily spend hours just setting up a good portrait.

1 Like

It worked! Thank you so much! :grin:

1 Like

I honestly can’t believe I didn’t consider right clicking, and yeah, I played around the first time for almost an hour last night I spent that again, just fiddling around! Thank you for the info :star_struck:

1 Like

No worries at all only to happy to help out, and welcome to EVE.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.