Change needed for invasion payout mechanism

I have to agree that ninja salvagers are added content. I’d like to drop a suggestion, but instead I will just share a hint. Mission runners doing full clears, kill+loot+salvage, have been dealing with ninjas since forever, and a lot of them know at least one way to discourage ninjas, and as a bonus you can even make a game of it!! :rofl:

1 Like

Your asking to much organization from a group that is usally 9/10s local chat invites. Also salvagers arent stupid. They’d figure the game out fast as soon as they see wrecks on dscan.

Do you know how low the cost to be a ninja salvager? And do you know the price to gank a ninja salvager in HS? A criminal is encouraged and ppl can’t stop it legally, which doesn’t make sense at all.

It’s OK not to make ISK easily from invasion, but at least stealing other’s assets shouldn’t be encouraged in HS . If the game is tring to build a rule like real world, you must know stealing is illegal and will be punished by law in any country.

And in the game too, should you steal you receive a suspect timer for your misdeeds… which tells you what if someone can salvage a wreck they didn’t create?.. Exactly!!

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

As an FC with dedicated noctis for salvage I still miss out a lot of salvage due to ninja’s. Even holding fire untill a fleetmember is next to a zorya before killing it and it is still 50/50 for loot, not to mention salvage.

Main issue is ninja’s are waiting untill the site has started so they do not get agro. Change the AI to that of incursions to target new things on grid right away and a lot of the issue is resolved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.