Changes coming in August from Team Psycho Sisters

I think I saw it before but only CCP could really confirm if it is at all possible.

Yes, Iā€™ve seen same letters with different numbers on the same system at the same time.

When the stand is reached +10 per Faction, you are given the Exclusive Epic Arch. :ok_hand:

Oh ā€¦ itā€™s just a dream :disappointed_relieved:

im actually shocked. as a professional UI designer, i really kind of thought there was nobody at CCP with the skills to consider these most basic of use-cases scenarios in their interface. apparently i was wrong. Psycho Sisters must have been kept in a cold-freezer?

Iā€™m sorry I didnā€™t see this before today:

ā€œMap camera is now pitch constrained so it cannot go below the map plane.ā€

This is real bad for me. I am often looking at an enemy fleet as they bridge or jump (if caps or blops) and look in the direction of the trails to determine where they have gone (or try to get an idea in the case of covert bridge/blops)). If that is to a system above the system I am in, I have to be able to look up. I can no longer do that.

Will we have to wait a couple of months to get an option to turn the damn standings notifications off? I mean, these absolutely basic and elementarly stupid design decisions are really grinding my jimmies hardcore.

Click the Notification Feed button to expand it and click on the Notification Settings (gear). In the Miscellaneous category scroll down to find the Standings Increase/Decrease, uncheck the two checkboxes next to each and you are all set. :wink:

3 Likes

So once all these changes are made what will be different between it and the old map. One of the good features i find in the old map is that if you look at say ā€œpilots in space over the last 30 minutesā€ (or whatever it is called) you will get a larger, differnet coloured colour circle for higher numbers than for lower, wereby the newer map seems to just show the same sized circle in slighty different colour, which quite frankly is crap.

So will that kind of change come across too,