Changes coming in August from Team Psycho Sisters

Scanning will be something we poke/change when required, so all feedback is still welcome. Depending on what the change would be it might not be done straight away, but if we agree the change needs to be made we will put it on our backlog and assess it during sprint planning.

2 Likes

Suggestion:

Add the ability to share your “Saved” results to your Corporation.

6 Likes

Another suggestion for a future patch: auto-expire all bookmarks for wormholes after (e.g.) 96 hours. This “should” be fairly trivial to do, since bookmarks have a timestamp, and they save a typeID internally.

This would eliminate a lot of player bookkeeping, especially in corporation bookmarks, where space is limited.

5 Likes

Interesting suggestion. Will float it with the team.

4 Likes

OMG!!! This!!! I fecking love you guys!! Nice to see at least one of the CCP dev teams is doing good. Keep up the great work Psychos!

1 Like

Would certainly be something for a future patch, not August, but would be worth looking into I think.

2 Likes

NO! I use my old wormhole bookmarks as my new safes!

3 Likes

Oh baby oh baby.

Now the next move would be to see about getting these to auto feed to corporation and alliance level. No bookmarks needed, so people can stop asking for more bookmarks.

1 Like

This is a pretty poor idea, in general. Wormholes always spawn <= 4 AU from a celestial, making these safes very easy to probe. You want a safe that’s less predictable.

1 Like

Maybe I want to be probed, maybe i’m just lazy.

2 Likes

yes.YES. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!!

Now please load the bookmarked locations in the probe scanner so it will persist across sessions and it will be absolutely perfect !

2 Likes

Lewd.

Thanks. Its best fix.

Need Alliance bookmarks first :wink:

That is not something for this team, so please nobody ask!

4 Likes

Lol. I didn’t ask! I suggested something that could be a work around for people asking. :heart_eyes:

I like a number of the new standings tab changes, such as showing what all happens at different levels of standings, and an easy way to start the epic arcs as well.
I would like to see some sorting options however, like highest to lowest standing, an grouping corps by the faction they belong too.
Was also thinking of some far more advanced sorting akin to what the agent finder offers, but that may be outside the scope of just showing standings.

1 Like

Yeah, I think we do need to look into some sorting/filtering options. I will raise it with the team and see what we can do.

3 Likes

Will this fix or change the fact that the scan signature for a wormhole is actually about 15km from the actual hole? I am asking because while the sig ID is nice, it does not do to much for WH BM if those sig IDS are needed as we would still have to make a manual bookmark.

Its a small thing, but this is a fantastic change.

Persistence of sigs?! YES!

Any chance you will be changing the behaviour of the selection of sigs in the probe scanning window so that only the selected sig is visible on the map? Right now when there are a lot of sigs on scan it can be a pain when all of the sigs remain visible even if only sig is selected.

1 Like

These are all great changes. Good work. Thanks for this.