Changes coming in August from Team Psycho Sisters

The sigs staying scanned as you move through systems, dock/undock, change ships, etc is probably the best “little things” change I’ve seen. Great work!

I like that the sig ID is automatically added to the front of the bookmark as well.

If I scan stuff down to 100% (warpable) and then ignore it, will I be able to return to the system and un-ignore it? Will they still be ignored as I change systems?

Would it be possible to allow us to filter among anomalies - as in, hide all combat anomalies to only show mining anomalies? There currently isn’t a way to filter those.

Here, Bug report ID: EBR-127788

Had some screenshot upload problems, but made an imgur album, hope it is ok.

Overall it would be good if the new Standings UI shows the skill affecting effect in brackets like the old UI used to show.

Hope this helps.

Corp bookmarks?

Else … awesome change!

I might be wrong but isn’t the standing to agents generally unaffected by Skills?

Can you include in the Dev Blog a screenshot of what the new standings UI looks like? The head diplomat of Goonswarm is very curious :slight_smile:

Nope, this will not change this and I understand it means people will have to remake WH bookmarks but that is something we will probably not change for August.

Something to keep a light on for - when looking at standings, could Alliances get a sheet for other alliances that they can set standings without eating up contact slots?

It is affected by some skills…

1 Like

No plans to change this at the moment.

I will change the top post, I need to clarify this is only for NPC standings. Player to player standings UI is not changing at this point in time.

The persistent sig between downtimes is great.

Are there technical reasons this can’t be expanded to save for everyone in your corp or persist OVER downtimes?

Any plan to work on the performance of the new scan interface? Especially on combat scanning?

Nice! Auto deleting bookmarks should probably have the option to be turned on and off, just in case someone wants to keep their old bookmarks.

1 Like

This should not be changed, as it’s a mechanics that allows those who know about it to take advantage of those that don’t.

1 Like

@CCP_Claymore plz make anomalies distance towards other anomalies refresh in the probe window uppon landing in one !!

1 Like

It’s annoying AF in the current mode especially with a lot of sigs on the same map. I’m not the first person to mention this and I’m sure I won’t the be the last.

Please consider it, because ever since the current map iteration rolled out it’s been a pain to scan out large lists of sigs

Relinking a relevant reddit thread from which this (and other issues) had been mentioned.

1 Like

Back in my Wormhole days I made a blog post regarding some scan and bookmark changes/improvements suggestions. It is pretty crazy (read at your own risk) and maybe some of these things I mention will be really hard to implement and not really needed, but still good to share…

What about making the scan results list (not bookmarks) available in CREST/ESI, so it can automatically integrate with Tripwire? This is front-end info that we copy and paste into Tripwire anyway.

2 Likes

It would be nice if everyone’s signatures in your fleet would automatically update if someone in your fleet scans them. That way bookmarks don’t have to propagate or have someone on grid to warp to them.

1 Like