Changes coming in August from Team Psycho Sisters

so much :thumbsup:

Will there be any changes to the underlying code of combat probing so that probing works in large fights?

1 Like

And with this change, the Summer of Rage ended.

2 Likes

How about it refreshes distance whenever you d-scan?

4 Likes

The beta map still shows the bookmark icons in the universe view, which is completely unnecessary and does nothing to make the map easier to read. No, turning them off is not an option because then they don’t show up in the solar system scroll level, where I actually want and expect to see them because they are very useful there.

The beta map still opens up upside down.

The beta map still has stars in the background which interfere with the readability of the actual cluster stars.

The beta map still shows the actual stars, which make the actual information indicators invisible when you zoom too far in.

Things like these might not have been touched yet, but it is important to remind people of these very important things so that people don’t forget to fix them.

1 Like

Oh Oh Oh… And while I’m at it. please put back the “unknown wormhole” sig when you jump in a system from a wormhole

3 Likes

Absolutely. That’s a major advantage of the old scanning system to know if a bookmark is a WH or not.

1 Like

BEST. CHANGE. EVER. :skiparrot:

Woot!

Thanks Psycho Sisters o7

1 Like

:open_mouth: This is not there anymore? Very helpful if you forgot to bookmark the out hole. Otherwise you have to scan through dozen of sigs …

Nope, hasn’t been on the beta map and missing when it was transitioned to the current map release.

Great improvements indeed! Especially the persisting signatures. Thanks, team Psycho Sisters! \o/

Oh CCP, you do love us? Scan signatures not persisting is one of the most frustrating things in the world for us Explorers.

The save location change is a nice QOL change too :smiley:

All the love.

On behalf of all of J-Space: we love you.

:two_hearts: Thank you… from the depths of my nerdy heart.

@CCP_Claymore

Had a quick look at this.

What is the order supposed to be? Its not by standing and its not alphabetical? The ability to chose the order would be nice.

There is no mention of the effect of skills, rather than saying Amarr - 6 (raised from -10 by diplomacy) it just says Amarr -6.

Reducing info is not cool.

2 Likes

it could be like a check mark that say delete after X days

Is this “i’m formatting now and will be posting later today”? or “I’ll format and post sometime in the next few days”? or “I’ll format and post sometime this summer about an undisclosed future release”? Because there is a ton of good feedback on the map. You guys have it so close to acceptable. Its ALMOST ready to ship. Just fix the information density issue and you’re golden.

This is a set of images that show in order:

A hot mess
A lot less of a mess
A drop down menu that would get you from mess to success
Data that can’t be used fluidly because 1, 10, and 27 pilots in space all look the same
Data that is so granular i can tell between 1, 3, 10, 11, and 27 pilots with just my peripheral vision.

When can we expect a discussion on the Beta Map?

3 Likes

persistence of scan results is amazing, the NPC standings UI is also nice - at least what i saw so far.

now if you could make it persist too if you have a short disconnect it would be perfect. But i can see that this would be a more difficult task since it is a completely new session.