located in low sec
positive isk balance
no kill rights
has 1 clone with high grade slave set and

Eifyr and Co. ‘Gunslinger’ Motion Prediction MR-705
Inherent Implants ‘Squire’ Capacitor Management EM-805
Eifyr and Co. ‘Gunslinger’ Surgical Strike SS-905
Inherent Implants ‘Noble’ Hull Upgrades HG-1005

cold iron, deathglow hunters, exoplanets hunter, glacial drift, imperial jubilee, kador, purity of the throne.

looking for offers

50b? ??

thanks for the offer but trying to get more out of him.

55b bid

Redacted

sure why not 60 it is

back up for sell

Is my bid for 55b noted?

It seems like people are bidding on multiple titans and when they get one they retract their other bids (me included)

Your 55b is noted but trying to get a little more fore him. 57.5 and you can have him if you interested.

I’ll take it for 57.5B

If majin doesn’t want it you can have it. Let me wait for his response.

I will take it for 57.5B. Please leave corp. I will send isk when I get home from work today.

58b bid

he is already in an npc corp. sorry lisa if this falls thru you can hive him.

You’re ignoring a higher bid to sell to someone with a lower bid that is in an alliance that your coalition is a longstanding arch enemy of?

Hello Pagan.

I respect you allowing me to take it at 57.5b even though Lisa offers 58b.

I will pay 58b.

As for me being in horde… We are all eve players and from your actions I respect you. What ever power block you are is secondary to me.

If you want to pay more its up to you as long 57.5 comes thru im good. You all are one of the few we get content from so does not bother me.

It aint a dig at you majin, or towards horde in general. I can understand having a lower pricepoint for friends and alliance mates. If I’d ever sell a toon I’d rather sell to someone like that than someone from a hostile alliance to keep the assets and power with allies.

However when selling to strangers the only thing that makes sense to me is highest bid wins. Therefore I’m bidding 59B.

Funds Transferred.

I evemailed Pagan Blood for which account I want the transfer to go to.

Transfer Character

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Pagan blood

Will be completed after: 11/30/2019 11:24:19 AM

Funds received enjoy