Chat F***ed up

Ok just want to know if other people are having their chat channels disconnect then reconnect non stop ?
I have had it happening non stop for like 5 minutes now. Also have lost all the channels i was in except local and corp. WTF what gives CCP ffs :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Every now and then it happens, yes. CCP Quality Coding. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Someday (“soon”) you may even get some SP as compensation.

1 Like

It definitely is. I keep seeing “ghost” characters on local list (ie persons arent actually present in the system but they’re on the list) for, say, last 3 days or so. Really annoying.

The worst case i’ve seen so far was H-W9TY system with 80 (EIGHTY!!!) absent persons on local list.
The map shows 0 players in space. I also had experience to see one player in 7 different systems whilst i was moving thru them.

Other player see those “ghosts” too.
GJ, CCP, as always. We do appreciate you efforts to make game even more unstable and inconvenient.

Chaos Online: The game of Space Spreadsheets and Deceitful local chat. I think it is not a bug but an intended feature™. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Old news now. ccp just don’t give a ■■■■ :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.