Our services include reconnaissance, logistics, industry, trading and intelligence operations.
Our client base has grown and diversified and is now anchored by the member corporations of the Intaki-Business Logistics Union (I-BLU). Pursuant to a contract awarded by the Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive (I-RED), CHTAR plays a leading role in administering and supporting this Union of independent industrial corporations active in the JQV5-9 and MK7-AO constellations of Intaki Syndicate space.
In addition to supporting its clients with auxiliary services, CHTAR aims to have a positive social impact by helping to bridge the border between the communities of Placid and the Intaki Syndicate. In pursuit of this, we support a range of local organisations (not limited to our own Chatelain BioPharma), sponsor cultural events and engage in political advocacy on behalf of the Intaki Space Police.
We are open to applications by likeminded capsuleers interested in supporting our work and broadening our service lines. While our previous operations are continuing, the growth of I-BLU has allowed CHTAR to develop a well equipped industrial hub in JQV5-9 and provides our pilots with opportunities to participate in a greatly expanded variety of fleet operations with I-RED and our other ‘SynCo’ partners. We think this development represents an exciting opportunity to offer a wider group of pilots.
Applicants should expect:
- to have access to a well developed ecosystem of physical, economic and intelligence infrastructure while remaining part of a small organisation where good collegial relations come first;
- to be encouraged (but not required) to:
- take on responsibility for organising projects for themselves and fellow members to participate in;
- foster existing and develop new client relationships;
- collaborate with other I-BLU members and help lead the development of the alliance;
- participate in combat operations both as part of small patrol gangs and larger ‘SynCo’ fleets;
- develop a personal niche or specialist role within the corporation;
- total autonomy within the bounds of:
- conducting themselves in a manner which supports CHTAR’s clients and strategic objective; and
- selecting targets with respect for the very limited list of corporate and alliance level standings
- to be comfortable operating (but not necessarily participating) in a largely in-character environment.