Christmas is coming soon, prt 7 2018 Event

donated some isk to help… won’t be able to attend or help any other way.

2 Likes

THIS thread is giving me some holiday spirit. I might even get a tree this year instead of ripping a branch off a neighbor’s evergreen and decorating it with cards from people I never cared about.

5 Likes

I think I missed last year, so this year I will include something a little more useful, like isk…along with so many BPC that it will make your head spin…or say who in the heck is going to want this &(*&().

Amar work, or should I put the contract up in Jita?

Which in game account do you want the contract under?

2 Likes

would a bunch of simple but useful bpcs fully researched and max runs help out, plus I need to check some of my other alts for stuff

2 Likes

chere pere noel qu’est ce que tu m apporter ?

2 Likes

Hey santa !
Thanks for taking your time for the organisation of this event. Missed it last years. Now that I know about it will do better next year. If I can help in any other way, feel free to contact me.

3 small injectors, they always love it
2 procurer
2 retriever
1 porpoise
1 Ashimmu
4 Maller
11 Coercer
4 Venture
10 Atron
10 Condor
2 Sunesis
1 of each bpc : nighthawk, ishtar, nemesis, purifer, retribution, curse

2 Likes

contract is in Amar

2 Likes

Hey Santa, I’d love to participate in the Brawl, but once you figured out the rules, I decide if I do or not.

2 Likes

Have many t1 frigates and assorted modules (dark blood thermal armor plating for one). Also, have freighter will travel.

2 Likes

This is pretty cool, unfortunately the first time I have heard about it. lol
My head ended up in the sand for a few years. Definitely excited to see how the brawl and ship activities will go. Rock on Santa Spirit!

2 Likes

Santa… you should link this in gen dis

2 Likes

O7
i don`t know what is that event for. but if U realy wanna help i am a new player Madoro Golamadora if u have any thing for me that well be great .many thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello,
I am hearing about this event for the first time and am very interested. I would like to donate some small ships and destroyers. Can you give me a character name to donate the ships to in Jita? I have never done this before so no idea how to give it you. Keep up the good work!

P.S.: I would like to help, what I can do? I am good with technical knowledge and trivia including aerospace.

2 Likes

Can you pm me ingame? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

who do we get a hold of to donate

2 Likes

Hey Santa

Sent you some stuff through one of my alts, also a message from Megan Talie-Kuo, with low value, high volume ships. Let me know if it is feasable to donate.

2 Likes

I’d like to donate 100 PLEX

2 Likes

hi,
We used to post in GD, but then they moved it to here so whenever I make a post now, I just post in events and hope that folks will spread the word.

o/
Santa

2 Likes

2 years ago, we decided to just have tiered duels because of the crimewatch changes and that seems to work out the best.
Since we provide the ships, we are able to keep it pretty fair for folks

o/
Santa

1 Like

Thanks, you can contract it to me and I’ll get it moved to the event location.
o/
Santa

1 Like