Christmas is coming soon, prt 7 2018 Event

HI my friend, good to see you…

How’s things?, and the little Iron bank?, how is he?

All good and thanks for asking!

I will sort some prizes out and get them to you asap!

2 Likes

Great to hear and you’re welcome.

o7
Santa

I am about to go to a trade hub and buy some fittings stuff…

I have also decided on what is going to be the prize for 1st place in the brawl…
It includes a complete CA-1 thru CA-4 implant set, several other BPCs, 6 daily Alpha injectors, Genolution eye wear, and 1 billion isk totaling just under 500 items in the can with an estimated value of 1.1 Billion isk plus of course the 1 billion straight isks totaling a 2.1 b +/- prize (not counting the value of the BPCs in the can)

2 Likes

event proposed by mail with prize more than 1B

1 Like

Thanks,
I just logged, but I’ll take a look when i get on tomorrow.

o/
Santa

What are the rules for the brawl?

1 Like

Just sent contract enjoy

1 Like

The battle is a tiered battle with each pilot flying a pre-fit venture provided for them based on their race.
The winner of each battle then moves on to the next round
Pilots who win their match are allowed to repair, but not refit their ship prior to the next battle for them and the top 3 winners will get prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

o/
Santa

Thank you.

o7
Santa

Bump-a-lump

Because who doesn’t like free ****

1 Like

OK, you all remember me mentioning the prize for first place in the rookieship (venture) brawl right?

Well, I decided to throw yet another twist on it…
here’s a screenie of the corporate hangars: Screenshot by Lightshot
you’ll notice that there’s a can named “alternate prize”, the winner of the brawl will have the chance to select the listed prizes, or, the alternate prize can.

Additionally, here’s a screenie of the ships we have available for the ship scrambles and hunts.

Now the ships that we assembled are named in the style we usually use, but, the ships that were donated already assembled were left with the names that they had on them.

in addition, Aya Silverye is going to host the Trivia EvEnt bringing some prizes of her own to the game and I will also provide gifts for her to give out.

There is going to a ship bash sponsored by slphy vansyl who will provide details and his EvEnt time later on.

I will be hosting the brawl, and some of my helpers will be starting conga lines and fireworks fights.

Remember, I’m still needing a few more pilots for the brawl, so spread the word for us…

o/
Santa

2 Likes

Hey @Santa_Spirit, have you announced where this is going to take place? I’m looking forward to my first New Eden Christmas.

1 Like

Normally, I announce the location the day before, but this year, I’m going to announce the location tomorrow evening when I get home from work.

o/
Santa

1 Like

isnt that kinda now? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

close…
I just got home from work

This year’s EvEnt will be at Esescama VIII - Moon 3 - Imperial Armaments Warehouse
I should be there right after DT Friday morning.

Spread the word…
I’d hate to think that there’s only going to be 6 pilots competing for the brawl prizes…

o7
Santa

2 Likes

What time will this 6-man brawl start (eve time)?

1 Like

it is supposed to be 20 pilots LOL
between 3 and 5 pm EST i think.

Hello Santa! I will be at work from downtime till 5 pm will there be anything to do at that time?
Will i be able to get gifts? if any left

1 Like