Citadele spamming, solution

Not 100% sure here but if a station is in Low Power then its services are offline but the market is still up and taxes are collected for the owner…

Not 100% sure though…

I think they are great but what should have happened is that NPC stations should have been reduced to allow for more player driven content.

Imagine the battles over Jita if most of the NPC stations closed their markets…THAT is what EVE should be; almost no NPC involvment

The market is a service.

Also while I agree with fewer npc stations you would still have a jita. even if you close 4 4 wherever everything gets moved to would become the new hub pretty much.

too easy to monopalise.

Also there is really only one market station in jita, i cannot imagine the choas it would cause to just stop… also would likely just end up being somewhere else, another npc station.

True but then you would also see more than just the 5 hubs…

War is a good thing for business.

You would still have the system yes but there might be 2 or 3 competing stations in it rather than the one now…plus all the drama that would ensue when these corps fought over areas…

No… you would end up with an npc station as the main market. You can’t close all the npc markets or in a year eve is a desolate wasteland as you’ve made it actually possible, in fact highly probable, to crush people out of the game.
So wherever is left becomes the new Jita.

you would end up with an npc station as the main market

Except I said that most NPC would stop hosting markets…maybe only those in remote isolated place would still offer the service (until a corp came in anyways).

eve is a desolate wasteland

Except that would be wrong as large corps would fight over systems…you know, like they do now in HS even when NPC still dominate.

to crush people out of the game

You do realize that what I’m suggesting is already the norm in NS…and that has been a thriving area for years now.

So wherever is left becomes the new Jita.

Umm…ya. that’s the point.

Because they can always pull back to low. Because they put huge quantities of goods through jita including buying there on scale.
Because it’s not possible to crush someone out of the game because there are plenty of npc services.
Take those away and it’s a game of last man standing because once you lose that’s it, game over.

Then as a pressure relief, if that was the case, an NPC station would reopen its market until a new station is up…done.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.