Cl1-3 archaeology sites. Still profitable?

(Retribution atSubZero) #1

As a new character I thought of doing one of my old hobbies of wh relic sites about 6yrs ago? Just as the mini-game was introduced…got 180mill from one once, tons of intact armour plates…are they generally the same?
It’s easy money for a noob as all you need is a spec ops ideally.

(Tipa Riot) #2

Intact armor plates drop only from Sansha sites, and are very profitable (still). There might be changes in a couple months, with reshuffling the loot tables.

1 Like
(Anderson Geten) #3

Any source for that ?

(Retribution atSubZero) #4

Supply and demand I suppose…when citadels came out, p4’s skyrocketed…sold wetware mainframes for 3.6 mill each…now probably a fraction.

(Anderson Geten) #5

reshuffling the loot table has nothing to do with demand.

(Retribution atSubZero) #6

You’re rather parsinimous…

(Retribution atSubZero) #7

I know how real economies work…not fictional ones…sorry to offend your tender feelings.

(Anderson Geten) #8

nobody gives a ■■■■.

I ask if there is a (valuable) source for the information provided, and you answer completely out of the topic.
It’s just a waste to correct you.

(Twitchy McGee) #9

The Sansha and Bloodraider sites typically yield profitable results for me in C3s. Relic sites will usually get you more isk than data sites. I haven’t heard anything about the loot table getting shuffled or anything like that, but I’m pretty busy with IRL so I could have easily missed it. Try exploring for a bit to see if things seem the same to you would be my best advice. Happy hunting o7

(Retribution atSubZero) #10

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

(Anderson Geten) #11

just look in the mirror and you’ll remember them.

You are completely out of topic and when told so you start saying nonsense.

reported for insults.

(Retribution atSubZero) #12

(Retribution atSubZero) #13

(Tipa Riot) #14

With the shield slaves coming as a Sansha flavor, the intact armor plate drops will likely move to Blood Raider (Delve …)

(Anderson Geten) #15

Those implants come from the LP store and don’t require T2 salvage.

I mean it’s not like there had not been errors(malfunctioning shield emitter in serpentis ?) in the loot table for 10s of years now.

(Retribution atSubZero) #16

(ISD Dorrim Barstorlode) closed #18
(ISD Dorrim Barstorlode) #19

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

Thread closed.

2 Likes