Classic CCP - Delusional Disconnected Disrespectful

[Advertising at its best](https://imgur.com/a/AI2jpZV)

11th of the 11th at 11am has a very important meaning. CCP seem to have brazenly missed this with another classic example of how they are totally disconnected to the world at large.

2 Likes

Y U mad bro?

Mad might be a stretch… maybe a little.

The armistice was signed more than 100 years ago.

Yes, that’s right :slight_smile: Most people would agree that it still has importance today and is a solemn occasion. Not the sort of thing a company should rip advertising from.

… so therefore it is unimportant?

My Great Uncle died in that war and both my Grandfathers were badly injured. So yeah, I find it disrespectful frankly.

1 Like

Independence day for me. I don’t care

Chill, there is no point in getting angry at such pointless things. Only thing with this is that you are paranoiac.

Every day, every date is important for someone.

1 Like

This isn’t a cute reference to some holiday, this is absolute filth. Pull your head in CCP.

1 Like

What about all the people who died to the Mongols?

1 Like

What about all the people who died to the Mongols?

Don’t be a troll. If you don’t care about this post them leave it. You sound like a ****

This post is 100% ridiculous already.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s when Fasching starts … to some also known as the 5th season.

1 Like

Xeus, thanks for your opinion. A lot of people would feel otherwise.

For some. Not for others. Go salute your flag for 11 minutes and leave the rest of us alone.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

4 Likes

2 minutes, but it’s not about nationalism at all.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting