CLI like interface?

Hello there,

I was wondering if there is some sort of command line available where I do things like undock, load and unload things from inventory, select something from an overview and open its menu ect.

EVE Online /slash commands

If your focus isn’t in the chat channel, you can also fully control the game via the keyboard (hit ESC for the game’s control panel and then look at the keyboard shortcuts tab). w for warp, ctrl-click or ctrl-enter for lock target, etc.

EDIT: Actually, perhaps it’s not “fully control”-able. Things that involved dragging icons (like looting, or shift-dragging to split a stack of items) will still require the mouse.

EDIT2: If you have a programmable keyboard or game pad, stacking more than one command per button push is a bannable offense, equivalent to using macros / bots to automate the game.

1 Like

EDIT2: If you have a programmable keyboard or game pad, stacking more than one command per button push is a bannable offense, equivalent to using macros / bots to automate the game.

Thanks for this info, after your first lines I already thought about automating repeating missions like mining with a string or macro :wink:
One klick afk-ing for lazy folks like me.

The key-command shortcuts listed from esc menu are pretty handy and widely used.