Cloaky mwd trick enough already

it’s a punctuation what’s your point

Wrong, its the tear Ive shed from your 20 year old excuses for your failure to deal with a 10 year old feature.

Plenty of ways to catch a ship doing this trick.

To say only “r*tards” fail is the No True Scotsman fallacy, you should probably stop digging before people less polite than me show up.

8 Likes

yes keep replying, I bet you love reading your own post and tell yourself how smart and eloquent you are

Lol now thats some classic GD comedy right there,

2 Likes

Dude youve just spent a thread admitting you cant gate camp for toffee.

If you need a last word go for it, but really, man, I hope your homies arent reading this.

2 Likes

that “last word” argument is fkn dumb. you just turned this thread into a conversation about yourself winning “the last word” fight… “oh, he had to say the last word, I’m the better man” “but he didn’t say the last word because I reverse told him not to, I’m thebetter man”
do you just post in other peoples threads to listen to yourself speak so to speak? got nothing better to do but to try so so hard to make yourself believe you’re smart by starting an argument with someone on the internet then steering the argument as best you can just purely so you can win the argument.

Didn’t you embarrass yourself enough already? Really, you should just stop

1 Like

you’re mistaken in thinking I care what some rando on the forums thinks

I think your issue is the slow internet response speed more than anything else.

The way to stop people using this is a fast ship on the ball to decloak before they can get up to speed for an instant warp. I used to be in an alliance with Aussies who still managed to catch stuff despite the added difficulty with the ping.

But overall the gameplay is quite balanced and it is not quite the I win you think it is, it is possible to screw it up and ship fitting also impacts it.

In fact I think it is one of the best mechanics in the game because it makes people take risks.

@Karak_Terrel is a ganker, that he is defending this mechanic is totally to his credit.

9 Likes

interesting perspective actually, those targets may otherwise not risk the trip to lowsec if they couldn’t use this trick. i think you may have just convinced me to look at this another way.

4 Likes

Glad to hear it, and respect to you for looking at it from another perspective.

2 Likes

Funny, I wrote the very same thing about risk taking and he didn’t get it then.

twice even

2 Likes

Yes you did, which I respected.

*hands Dracvlad some cookies and hot cacao*

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Script? Isn’t that bannable?

Yeah! :smiley:

I know how it feels. I used to hunt FW targets in high-sec and my huge ping was constantly making me crazy.
Asking support “why this indy ship warped faster than I can lock in my frigate?” and getting answer “You started to lock him 15 seconds after he engaged warp operation” while in my Universe I pressed “lock” button immediately after him appearing on my overview… :grimacing:

As if low sec wasn’t dead enough. If you make low sec that dangerous your gate camp won’t have any targets at all. People will just avoid it entirely. You can already prop a hictor up on a gate with a few remote sebos and infa-point someone with impunity. Just because something is designed to have risk doesn’t mean it should be certain death. There’s no guarantee for them and likewise there’s no guarantee for you. Maybe you get them, maybe you don’t. Maybe they get away. Maybe they don’t. More than one person has botched the MWD cloak trick.

1 Like

Yeah because mining bots scripting 23/7 for years don’t exist & I’m sure peeps will get caught scripting 0.000001% of their eve time on single ticks.

Well if they get caught it’s game over. They lose all their accounts. Just to exploit a server tick to catch a silly ship.