[CLOSED] 90m+72M SkillPoints US returning Player looking for PVP

Hi I am a returning player looking to get back into the game looking for some pvp ideally in a WH and/or null sec. What I have to offer on my toons:

1. (90m SP) Max Gallente dread + carrier pilot, max fleet BS. Max freighter + JF pilot
  2. (72m SP) Max cov ops, recon, probing, command ship & near max leadership skills

Currently only omega on toon2 (likely will re-sub on toon1 if its needed). I have not been around for a while, so going to take some time getting used to all the changes.

What I am looking for:
A big requirement for me is the corp / alliance has access to mumble and or TS3. Big fan of small roaming gangs and large fleets. A corp that is active in US time zone in the evening.

EDIT: TY all that messaged me, I am happy with my new home, I am no longer following this thread.

Hey there, Endless Defiance is a US/Aus based corp, late US time is without a doubt our primetime. Furthermore, we live in a C5-C5 so small gang pvp is our bread and butter, but we also like to focus on creating big content in the form of evictions and counter evictions. Best of both worlds if you ask me. If you are at all interested in high class space feel free to check our recruitment post at: Endless Defiance - C5-5 Vanilla PvP Corp - Recruiting Now!.

Hello!
We are small corporation inside LORDE alliance, we continue to grow as a corp and as alliance and always opened for players of all kinds.
We are mostly PvP oriented as a corp and as alliance, we prefer to shoot players more than to shoot NPCs :smile: Good amount of fleets on both EU and US TZ, great FCs (from specter fleet and bombers bar, thay are among us :slight_smile: ) And no blue donuts :sun_with_face:
For communication we use both TS3 and discord, the only mandatory we have is to be on comms while you are in-game. We have strong US presence, comms are pretty active.
Also good opportunities for PvE content - ratts is angels, so good loot from escalations, stations to dock up your carrier/rorq, good intel around, BBP on alliance lvl and if you want to jump into industrial stuff we can provide BPC almost of all kinds.
EvE is a game and I am a medical student so my top priority was to make a corporation in null sec with RL first attitude. Alliance share my opinion, but still we are much PvP-addicted. In a month after we joined MWM coalition we lead the killboard by the kills in region.
If you want to know more you can contact me via discord - Glorfindeil#2642
Fly safe!

Hi there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey @Nova_Payne

You interested in lowsec at all? We here at Filthy Peasants are a lowsec US TZ pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re a laid back corp of mostly working adults so our activity varies on the weekdays and peaks at around 20 on weekends. We have everything 0.0 can offer without the commitment or having to deal with sov issues.

Check out our recruitment post and outkillboard to see what we’re all about. You can convo me in game or join our public channel Open Filth if you’re interested.

we might be a good fit feel free to hit us up

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.